Reviews for Scars, Faded
MissMushy chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
If you still receive these e-mails, please come back and finish this story. It has me totally engrossed on what is happening next.
Scat210 chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I was really enjoying this story, any hopes of it being completed? Or maybe you could pass it on to another writer like Laine to finish, it would be a real shame, as it's very good.
Cha'90 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I really like the story and hope that you'll come back to it soon.
Sinkwriter chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Still working on this?

As someone who is a very slow writer (I'm talking about me, not you, LOL), I do not meant that question as a pressure. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested in reading the rest of the piece, whenever you're able to complete it. And this is coming from me, who once took an entire year to complete a short story. Everyone writes on their own timetables, and I definitely understand your note about not wanting to post until the rest of it is finished. I don't like posting in pieces, because I know that it takes me so long to get things how I want them, and when I put too much pressure on myself to post quickly, the quality of the writing suffers.

So I just want you to know that in my own way I understand where you're coming from, and I hope you keep working on this, here and there, as you're able, because I really do want to read the rest of it. May the writing muses be with you! :)
Nicky15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Is this story ever going to be updated? I really hope so because I've enjoyed what's there to read so far a great deal.
supernatural16 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
great fic! please, please continue :)

c x x
narumi112 chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
great story i loved it when ii read it the first read it when you posted it i hope youl'll update soon
Buzzy chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
I see that as of March 2010 you are still working on this story. I definitely hope so! This is a GREAT story and I really hope it is updated soon.
Net Sparrow chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
You have written already such a long sequel and it doesn't matter if AUish or not, it is interesting and angsty and enjoyable to read. Please do not abandon this story and complete it eventually. I would love to read it till the end.
Sarah2010 chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
OK - going really well...

What's in the sealed papers - details of Tony's abuse as a child?

How deeply is Tony's dad involved in the case?

What happened to Tony's sister!

Does Tony's dad try to hurt him again?

Come on, have a heart, desperately waiting to know all!
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
I hope you plan on continuing this story! It is excellent!
SLE 74 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Please Update! Pretty Please?
Livia2001 chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
This is a 100% awesome story! I can't wait to read more! please update soon?
murraysmom chapter 12 . 12/19/2009
like your story hope you update very soon
Laura-trekkie chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
Huh, well that's another unexpected twist to the case. Just how do the missing kids tie into Knoll and the sub? Have they disappeared to ensure Knoll's cooperation, or is Knoll involved in their disappearance, or is it something else entirely?

As for Tony's story; what does he hope to achieve by unsealing the files?