Reviews for Too Far From Where We Once Belonged
Von chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
Ohh, very interesting!

I love the twist that Both of them have 'abilities' now. It adds so much more to it than just one scolding the other..

The fact that the two of them together gives them a nice power boost is especially awesome.
LJR chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
This is exceptionally good, and I'm eager to find out what happens next.
bernie62 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
good story. these are the revelations and connections that I wish they would make in the actual show - so much more interesting and engaging. It frustrates me that the show's writers do not live up to the show's potential story line.

thanks for taking it there!
StoryTagger chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
That was...totally weird and very very good...Why do I think that Sammy had a vision and is experiencing the past...and decided to drag Dean along for the ride...sound like fun...
Zatnikatel chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
‘What else, Dean? What did they teach you in Hell?’ Very clever little reference back to Metamorphosis, dude [‘what else can you do?’]. I have a feeling Show might reveal that what came back from Hell isn’t 100% pure Dean tho I am hoping against hope fluffy wings won’t be in the equation.

I really don’t ever know what to expect from this story – you are really raising the bar with every chapter. And now where the heck have our heroes timewarped to? I can’t wwait to find out…
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Really compelling and interesting, can't wait to read more.
radekris chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
Oh, cool! Very interseting update. Can't wait to see where this is going!
mortetal chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
oohh very exciting story.. the boys work together ... good dialogue and character thoughts...

more please
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Great chapter. Nice confrontation with the big ass Demon. Loved it. update soon.
radekris chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Fantastic update. I'm loving the Dean is special too angle. Very believable. Keep these posts coming!
StoryTagger chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
So...Dean just happened to choose the house with the panic room...and went directly to the panic room when the demon busted in? Yeah, if that was luck then I am the reincarnation of Buddha...and I am seriously no where near enlightenment!
Serenity chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
I don't review often enough and i'm sorry, I'm loving this Dollar Short and have made my way through all your previous works too-fabulous! Please keep writing :)
radekris chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
O cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next post. This is so good.
Gipsyspider chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
You really do spin a yarn, dont you?

I have a bad feeling that the skull is tied to Sammy, what with “False prophet,” flying out of his mouth. Where oh! where has Sam seen that skull before? And with Sam's visions. Oh Boy!

I have no idea where your taking this fic, but I do know its going to be bumpy and brill!
Zatnikatel chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
OMG... this story gets better and better. I love Sam's introspection and the central idea of Dean being not-as-he-was feels so right and yet so wrong considering how he detests demonkind. Would be good to see some of his internal struggle at realizing he has become what he fears and hates most in the world.

And OMG again... is that Ruby's skull, ya think? :-O