Reviews for It's Not About Gender
saffyfan chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
oh god! this fic is the start of something big. you've laid very neat groundwork, and the potential for the fic to blossom is enormous. please keep going with this fic! i love the pairing, and there should be more Saffy/Batsu fics out there. great job!
TheRedPoet chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Now, here's a fic I've been hoping to see for some time.

I always felt like it would've been nice to see more on the relationship between the two.

Keep at it.
Aviane chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Good story, i'm glad someone likes Buffy/satsu as much as i do)

We have a shortadge of stories so please do make this one long, with lots of cuddling

Looking forward to more chaps, keep up the good work!
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
great job. please continue this fic! a stellar Saffy fic is A Cinnamon Girl by PatK on .
Courtlynn D chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I dunno if you are continuing this fic or not, but I really liked these three chapters. You write extremely well and I'd love for you to provide a backstory for this awesome couple. :) If you've lost your inspiration for this story, then I guess all I can say is that I really enjoyed this and thanks for that.
swwblackhawk chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
great story so far updates would be great as for other stories i came across a couple the best is a cinnamon girl though it hasn't been updated in a year and a half search for it in google
FemaleSpock chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Nice story, I like how it doesn't make Buffy gay nessarily but concentrates more on her feelings for Satsu. I'm looking forward to reading more!
sugarfusion chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I'm not a hardcore Buffy/Satsu shipper (but its not like I hate them or anything) I throughly enjoyed this and I hope that you continue the story.
minako366 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
aw you should really think about updating this soon *nods*
BeckettFan chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Hey, So far I'm loving this story! I was so unbelievably happy when I heard that Buffy was going to have a (brief) lesbian fling in the comics, and was rather upset that it really only lasted like 3 comics. I love Satsu, she's my new favourite character, and I was disappointed to see that doesn't have her name in the drop down menu (yet), so I got to searching and found this fic among others. I have to say you have the Buffy characters voices down!

Keep on writing please, I'd love to see what happens, seeing as the comics didnt do much!

Magical chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Complete lack of Buffy/Satsu about so more please. Nicely done :-)
psychobabe8 chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Brilliant. I love the idea of their early relationship.

Can't wait for more.

Jenny :)
Belle Morte Rising chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Love how you wrote there meeting and how Buffy dealt with the other new slayers can't wait to read more. As for good Buffy/Satsu stories its tough to find them but i have found a few i'll find links intime for the next chapter if not sooner.
RabidReject chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Awesome. More soon!
youn2731 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Thanks for another chapter. I hope to see more soon.