Reviews for Five Times Han Solo Fell In Love
fiesa chapter 1 . 1/26
This was nothing short but perfect.

Amazing. Beautiful. Incredibly, incredibly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Besides the topic - Han, and a very, very Han-like view on life and love and women, his way through life until he met Leia, his attitude and his reasons and everything he wishes for but fears too much to hold on to - I also really liked your style of writing. The way the sentences were braided into each other was... is there a word I haven't used before? Absolutely wonderful. They fit and yet don't fit, so many things in (relatively measured) so little words. How did you do this? It is perfect.

Thank you so much for posting this. Reading it was an incredible experience.
H.E. Pennypacker chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
God, this is breathtaking. Absolutely wonderful. I kind of saw the last one coming, and I'm not at all disappointed that I guessed it, I'm so glad. Just excellent.
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
A bit confusing but nice :)
TamoraSky chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
very very cute
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is even more brilliant, especially the interlude! So powerful and tragic. Love it!
Without-A-Muse chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
OMG! This was perfection in a fanfic. -hazdied- May I add you as a friend on LJ?

I'm openmoments.
Aliki chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
beautiful.

i really love all your stuff, but i especially like this one.

i especially like the last line,

and the first and fourth numbers.

i absolutely adore how you write- it takes skill to pull that style off.

-aliki.
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Brilliant. This, right here, is the very best of fan fiction. I can't even begin to analyze or pick out a favorite quote; I love the writing as a whole entity. It's wonderful. Great job.
Lauren Swann chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was good, even though I do not know who's Jaina (?). But I still think this was great, espesially the first time.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
:D

big, huge smily-face for a wonderful fic.
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
*Weeps*

That was beautiful. You captured his character so beautifully, all that underlying pain etc, and then the last two were just so sweet.

You've mde my day.
Grimace chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very nice! I liked it.
pronker chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ah, how satisfying and hot, too! I liked the 'be able to set a good example, when he had none of his own' especially. He did do well as a father. Neat take on the character's love life.
lesaubergines chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This was very sweet; I loved it!
Haninator chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Nice! The curses were kinda over the top, but were there to show the point. I understand.