Reviews for Chinese New Year, Brace the New Dawn
poupou02 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
are you still here it's been a while and i wish you could finish this awesome story
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Interesting...
Knight of the Dimensions chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I loved it and please may I use J for a story about family plus check my stories out and review,please no flames. I think that J is an awesome character plus you may use my character, Echo who is a spartan from Halo with ODST armor. He has all the force powers, copy anyones voice for singing, quick healing, immorality but still knocks out instead of death, he has three other brothers who have the same abilities plus their all twins. I explain later on my profile.
Alexander C-BEAR Blake chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
good chapter, keep it up and i'll back to r&r some more.
Alexander C-BEAR Blake chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Good chapter and keep up the good work and i'll kepp r&r this one and my story is getting better too!
Carrion-Serpentis chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Nice chapter. Cant wait to see more! please update soon!
Alexander C-BEAR Blake chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Good chapter and i'll be back to see the rest of you good story, all the stories you do are amazing.
Carrion-Serpentis chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
What en epic chapter! Funny how the furious six were defeated by orphans with just simple tactics.

I think I have a feeling were this is going for J. :(

hm... there was a mantis, a crane, a tiger, a panda, a monkey... where was the orphan viper? or did I just mis-read something?

Anyways, hope you update soon!
YourBiggestFan156 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Hi, I just read about Jiang in my reviews. His oneshot should be finished tomorrow or Tuesday.
Carrion-Serpentis chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
please update soon! Im anxious to see who these "true enemies" are.

P.S. Was this story recently catagorized as a tragedy, and if it was, is it still a tragedy? I just really dont like reading tragedies.
Alexander C-BEAR Blake chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Crane is funny and his little legs, make him a fighter and he'll beat his foes.
Alexander C-BEAR Blake chapter 1 . 1/20/2009