Reviews for Branded
Katie4384 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love this! So cute and so something Abby would do!

The one single thing I would change would be "Abby Sciuto walked through the bullpen with a knowing smile on her head, her bag slung over her shoulder." Change "head" to "face" and it makes better sense. Other than that...So, so cute! One of my all time favs!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
"Can I call second dibs?" Tony called out after them, the grin on his face fading when he felt a hand hit the back of his head. "Sorry, boss. You can go second." He glanced at Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the grin making a slow return. "Can I go third...? Ow." He rubbed the back of his head and watched his boss stride in the direction the two women had left in. "I'll take that as a no."

That made me crack up laughing, so funny!
JMK758 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Interesting tat, and an equally interesting development of their relationship.

One thing, though: No numbers.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very sweet fic.
linda chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh wow, okay I paused the story for a moment to take a guess, I came up with the Marine bulldog, you...did sooo much better! I wouldn't have guessed his badge, very hot!
machelo chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wow, you go girl! I love the idea it was his badge. All through i was guessing the marine bulldog or something like that...very nice suprise.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
aww that was so sweet, and funny and uniquely Gabby! good job!
ncislove chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Another one of my favs because I could totally see her getting his badge as a tattoo. *swoon*
mktoronto chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I had no idea what the tat would be and it was utterly inspired. Great character moments and the slow sexiness of Gibbs makes this a great story.
SwahiliHamster chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww, I loved it! Just beautiful :)
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw that's so cute that Abby got a Tattoo of Gibbs badge. I would do that if I were her to. I loved it.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aww! Thats really sweet! I love it!
Scaramouche Khashoggi chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was great! I just love this pairing, and you did it so well!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow amazing!
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
To be honest, I hate the ship, but love the way you write.