Reviews for Light vs Darkness
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I liked it. I liked that the watcher is an outsider, and how it's written. As usual. Wonderful work.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
m!

okay I know I should write something coherent here, right?

yeah, babe...I can't! LOL

OMG! awesome...!

P.S. and you totally send my mind in the gutter! Sammy! *guh*

anyways...

Loved it...loved the descriptions, LOVED THEM!

YOU did NOT loose your touch!

S.
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh lovely one shot Kris :)

I like the play between dark and light reflected in the characters. Really awesome work and very touching!

Thanks for the awesome read!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I thought it was beautiful how you described the sun going down on Sam, caressing his body in the process and it coming up and doing the same to Dean. Can definitely tell though who you, ever so slightly, favor. And just a touch of banter in the end. Can't wait to read your longer stories. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
great
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wonderful. I loved all the description, and who cares who the watcher was - they were definitely worth watching...He He He.

Denise
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Really nicely written. Good description and really cute!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Hey Kris,

What a wonderful one shot you produced there. The descriptions of both brothers were spot on and very detailed. And to leave the reader guessing just who the watcher was, is very intriguing.

Will catch you soon,

Gill x
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Interesting oneshot. I wonder who the girl was that was watching Dean as he waited and wtached until Sammy was back again-at least that is how I am taking this one-Dean standing by the window watching and waiting-ready to move at a moent's notice, not relaxing until Sammy comes into view!

Fantastic story Kris!
xlittleangx chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
THUD!

Ok I practically sighed & groaned my way through that! (I swear my mind lives in the gutter! lol) Beautiful descriptive imagery of both boys. Loved it!

Ang xx
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Really nice. Almost poem!

Liked your way how you described the situation and the boys...

Really nice. Thanks for sharing!

Lee
Nilah chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Nice description. I could virtually see it. Lovely!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Okay, I think the first half at least was a girl watching one of the brothers. That was way too intimate to be another guy.

Second half, maybe the same girl watching, possibly sad to see them go. Goodbyes has already been said, so whatever had transpired, he was done with and ready to get his brother and go.

Nicely done. :)