Reviews for Baby Steps
So cute zuko is such a good daddy
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is a very sweet family fic.. Zuko was very sweet! I'm sure he's a good father.
My lord... Okay, that was romantic. XP
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OMG! Even thought I really HATE Maiko... This story just made me support it a little more! I'm adding this to my favorites!
broken and forgotten chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
maiko happiness ! x)
iCe chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yeah I can imagine this, and Iroh's song too. :)
Shaeli Homston chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I'm honestly in love with this story! Keep writing! It's amazing!
BxGeternity chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So cute! Zuko is such a great father! He has also clearly been influenced by his uncle... I love that little song! You're my absolute favorite Tokka writter, and you're well on your way to becoming my favorite Maiko author as well (but, since this is my first Maiko fic, I can't tell yet). Thanks for the wonderful work!

You definitely have to write mor Maiko... and Tokka! There's never enough of it!
misakigirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awwww... so cute! and so nice! (and so stressing - at least for Zuko XD P) really... we should be able to read babies' minds... that way we would know what they want and we would be saved so much stress and crying XD...hehehehe P
jessie123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
so cute

so sweet

that was so nice!

he sang his baby to sleep!

mai's last word in the end!
Afriel chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Is this a one-shot? It's a nice one anyway, I always liked Maiko, Zuko and katara don't really mix in my opinion. :)
alicat53 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw, this was so sweet! I liked that you did Mai and Zuko together (I'm really not too fond of "Zutara") and I also liked that you incorporated Iroh's song. I've read so many stories with it, but to me, it still never gets old. Zuko will definitely make an amazing daddy. :)
shortybubbles27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is great are you going to write more?
Mirioni Toku chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Adorable, just adorable. I loved it, I'd love to here Zuko sing, wouldn't you?
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw, that was hilarious and adorable and poignant, all in one great babyfic! *heart*
Alabaster86 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Adorable one-shot. I love seeing Zuko as a father.