Reviews for Being Okay
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh Ianto... D':

But I'm glad Tosh there with him...

He's not 'better'... but he can be okay again.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i liked this & would love to read a sequel.
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This story was so perfect! It is exactly how I think Tosh would ahve handled the situation! And I loved the way Owen was understanding in his own way, and Gwen for being so apparently good with people had no idea what to do at all!

I would love to see a sequel that deals with the Tosh/Ianto friendship after countryside, when he tries to save her, its such a cool twist in their dynamic!
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Nicely done! I enjoyed it very much.

And thank you :)
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Fantastic, Tosh is going to be sorely missed. I think you've really captured the essential 'mumness' of Tosh's character

Gx
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
squee, i love ianto/tosh friendships, and i love the recent spate of post-cyberwoman that have seemed to result from the lack of new torchwoodiness, and this one was really well done. I seem to remember a deleted scene involving tosh bringing ianto coffee, i like that you've incorporated that. and i like how you did ianto/owen relations too. and well linked into countrycide. poor ianto :'(
fiona d chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw, this was very sweet and I liked it very much. I wish there'd been more Tosh and Ianto interaction like this on the show.
Anime Girl23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw, I loved this. Ianto/Tosh friendship is always so cute. And I love that Owen was the one that didn't really let it effect him since it's always seems to be Gwen that jumps at getting Ianto back onto the team. Something new. The very silent little nod towards Katie. I like.

You should do one Post-Countrycide, show how they are after the event. They really didn't cover it in the show.