Reviews for The Prophet Interviews Lucius Malfoy
Mikhail chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
My friend recommended this to me and another friend wordlessly, and we are speechless. Wonderfully humorous portrayal of character and so very... Factual. The ending was priceless. Beautiful fic all around!
The One chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Brilliant. Considering I just read a chapter of Eden, it's not the best impression I've had of Malfoy senior. Still, a funny story. Nice one.
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved this, very humorous! Lucius Malfoy using sarcasm? I wonder who put the poor reporter up to it...
Lilie chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Very funny!
ForeverRose123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is hilarious! It really made me chuckle! Great work! :)
DeadlyColumbine chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it! So amusing!
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh my gosh, I just could not stop laughing! "God save us..." has got to be my favourite line in this short-short. Totally made my Sunday! Keep up the fantastic work!
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA! too good! political advancement baby indeed!~
CharliSMILE chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hahahaha hiliarious :)

Two thumbs up.

Charli :)
Heleena chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I'm not sure if you know or not, but judging from the crapload of reviews... this was brilliant.

*bows down* Masterpiece of a work! I am FAVOURITING...! D
Maria Whitman-Menzel-Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
too funny! *cackles* ah, I'm dying here! Hilarious. I think my favorite part was "I mean, women claim they don’t want a bastard, but they do. They all do" xD too good.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
ok what is lucius on did some sneek fire whisky in him or somthing
Dream Killing Keith chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was a little strange but very cute. Twat... I love that word!
idontwantthisacctanymore chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
oh dear my mom thought i had lost my mind when I kept bursting out in random fits of laughter...that was quite entertaining...I love that last little bit where no one is speaking and then it just says (Backs slowly out of the room)