Reviews for RaBB verse: The Unlearned Lesson
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/9
Ouch. John always WAS an idiot when it comes to Sam, though.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Could imagine it going down like that, but can't believe John did not give Dean that note, he owed it to both of them to give it to him.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I like that you were able to get John's reasoning in there. But his order to Dean was to watch out for Sammy. It's been engrained into the guy and he's never going to be able to let his brother go.
Pachinava chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
How dare you John? JUST HOW DARE YOU! Eh... I like John but in this story he's so annoying! what is ever more annoying that I can image him doing this if he thought this is right T.T
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I absolutely HATE John for this!
Moe Riverside chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow. I really love this. Like a lot. But can I just say? John: What a Jerk! (haha I'll keep my anger to him G rated). Too bad Dean never saw the note. :-( It would be awesome if that came up later in one of your stories! Like he finds out that Sam did leave him a note! (unless it already has and I just haven't read it. lol) Sorry. Just my imagination running away with me! Anyway. Great Job!
SammySpirit chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Any chance that you'll tell us what the note said?

I like it!
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
*slaps John*

*pounces and beats him as flat as a pancake*

JERK!

My John-hating just sky-rocketed. Go Dean for the attitude.

necro_omen13
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh man, that was just not right. John should have given Dean the letter and Sam should have waited in person to say goodbye to Dean. I just felt awful for Dean here.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh, oh, poor boys! Sam so desperate for normal and wanting his dad to be proud of his scholarship and John being unable to offer him that, instead giving an order not to come back if he goes. It kills me! And Dean getting the brunt of the pain here. So desperate to get one last word from his little brother, if not in person, at least in a letter...being confident Sammy would leave him something, only to be left to believe he hadn't by John. I was screaming "Give him the note!" John may have thought he was helping Dean move on, but he wasn't. Seems to me, John often handled things the wrong way thinking he was helping. Thus, Dean is left with hurt and anger. John divided his boys here. His oldest might move on physically, but emotionally, he won't be able to, not with the rift John has now created. Sigh.

Good little ficlet! I so wish we could have a second bit where Dean finds the letter crumpled in the trash...but that would be too simple, and the Winchester boys' lives are anythign but simple. Thanks for the fic! As always, I enjoyed your writing.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow.

So I almost cried.

You did really good!

Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aww! Bad John! This is so sad, I felt bad for Dean...