Reviews for Mewtwo Strikes Back
DisneyGirl10 chapter 5 . 3/18
That last part made me so giddy-like!
Finally! Some romance!
I can't wait to read the others on these two! Awesome job! :D
DisneyGirl10 chapter 4 . 3/18
Man, poor everybody!
But where the heck is the romance?!
Honestly, I think there may not be any!
And the next one is the finale!
Uh oh. . . .
DisneyGirl10 chapter 3 . 3/18
You captured Gary perfectly!
I wished they let him in the movie, then we get to see him and Ash argue all the time. I love their rivalry! XD
I can't wait to see some romance, if it happens during this adventure!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 2 . 3/18
Again, great job with this story!
I wished they would have done this instead! But, oh well.
This is getting good! :D
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 3/18
About time someone fixed the mistake they made with this movie!
I mean, this idea got me hooked right from the start!
I can't wait to read this fully! Thank you! :D
LostFairyMantic chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Aww that's adorable! I always wished that Mewtwo didn't erase the trainers' memories but whatever. It's beautiful!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Reading this almost made me cry on the scene where Ash dies. It's been so long I haven't watched this movie and reading it brings back all the memories of the scenes. It was so sad yet beautiful :')

I loved this story and the couple too. You're a very good writer and it was awesome. I agree, there shouldn't be a sex scene (mainly because of their age) but also because it wouldn't fit in the story (in my opinion).
qfaceq chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
This was absolutely... PERFECT! And exactly how the movie should've been written in my opinion! I thoroughly enjoyed this work! :)
maltese chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
The last words...

Very emotional and deep, I like that movie too!
eeveeluv chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
THIS IS HOW THE MOVIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN! THis was beyond amazing... So well written and that kiss scene after Ash was brought back to life... I almost cried.. So..cute... There's nothing more I can say.. This is sooo amazzzziiinnnnggg
Roseheart chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
OHMYGOD! This was an awesome story! I have to agree, a sex scene wouldn't have felt right in there. Though alot of people, (including me ;P!), would have loved to read one! My younger brother had this movie for VCR, and he gave it to me, since it's my favorite Poke'mon movie! Everytime I put it in, I end up watching the part where Ash dies and comes back to life, over and over again! *sniff* So sad, but so touching...! Anyways, loved the story! If you've heard of Poke'mon the Movie 3 with Entei, or the one with Celebi, (forgot the name... -_-), you should make those into stories like this, with AshxGary. I'm sure you could fit in a sex scene in the one with Celebi. I'm such a perv.! Hope you like my review, take my idea's to thought! Bye
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
AWWW!

I wish this was how the movie actually went! (Though 4Kids would have never put the kissing or anything, I just wish Gary had been in the movie. It would have been so much better! *o*)

Anyway, I loved this story, it was beautiful and amazing, and Gary's appearances flowed perfectly through what I remembered from the plot. Awesome writing, and I hope I see your novel someday! :)

-Charmy
Kuro Nova chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
That's it.

I love you. You are amazing. This takes a lot of dedication and it turned out very well! You're ability to write things that make me fangirl like no tomorrow is astounding. Lately I haven't been able to find good fanfiction, but today I made a great discovery and I thank you so much! -

That last chapter... I just can't. I was giggling and squeeing so much I literally had to stop reading for a while in order to regain my composure... only to lose it again three seconds later. xD

I think that anyone who doesn't like this is silly.
91kaycee chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
you...are...amazing i love it at first i was a little wary of how you were using most of the movie but the more i read the more i loved. i also watched the movie as i read to make the experience more fuller. meaning i could hear the characters voices as i read. again love the way you used the story and tied in gary please continue to write. :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story, ASAP!