Reviews for Intuitive
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 29 . 5/7
Yeah, Gorb...I have decided that you were a writer for House M.D. because, your outlook for House is A LOT like DS's was. He just never gets a break.

Yeah, life is sad enough without sad endings in fiction...so I am a sap that liked the 'happy ending' MUCH better.

I do love this story...as I do all your writings.

BSB
lori51 chapter 29 . 7/7/2011
Okay, I'll admit to loving happy endings, but I agree that the original ending fit better with the story. Loved all of it, made me laugh and made me cry. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
yuiop chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Nice!
Pyewacket75 chapter 29 . 1/24/2011
As bad as it sounds, I prefer the REAL ending. Yeah it was sad, but it had to be done.
Pyewacket75 chapter 28 . 1/24/2011
NO MORE SAD STORIES!
Pyewacket75 chapter 26 . 1/24/2011
Hahah I love their phone convo's and the things he says to Gregory. Too cute!
Pyewacket75 chapter 23 . 1/24/2011
OUCH! That's all I can say.
Pyewacket75 chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
Oh man, this is gonna be either very good or very bad :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
Uh-oh..I had a feeling this was going to happen.
Pyewacket75 chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Wow! Wasn't expecting anything like that. As horrifying as that was, it was also cool how Teagan was able to save her.
Pyewacket75 chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
Oh man, the end of this chapter was sad. But the love making in the field was nice ;) I could totally picture it.
Pyewacket75 chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
Uh-oh...they can talk to each other with their minds? Coolest thing ever! But that could be a recipe for disaster too hehehe.
Pyewacket75 chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Another hot chapter! Why do I do this to myself before I go to work? ;) Can't...stop...reading...
Pyewacket75 chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
That was awesome! Reminds me of the movie Powder. But I LOVE this psychic stuff. And I remember the Cary Stayner case. Gruseome stuff.
Pyewacket75 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
OMFG! That was just hot! I'm gonna be thinking of this all afternoon at work now haha. Gee..what a hardship! :P