Reviews for High School, Love Trouble
bluexsky chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
is this discontinue? you haven't update for 4 years and you were just getting to the good part so please update please
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Wow... Amu almost gets raped ALOT! Dang Ikuto, you sure know how to pick the needy ones... JK I love Amu, and she is very pretty, so if she must get groped by older drunk men for the story to progress... I'll allow it! Anyway UPDATEZ!
Hinamori Ian chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Hello are you going to continue the story or have you forgotten FFN? please come back your story is really good hope you continue soon
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Sooooo good! Plz update soon, don't leave it at a cliffhanger like that.
Bailey chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
lol
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Oi... Continue ! ;(
fuck u chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Wait, so this is it? Reallly? WTF!
love obsession chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
You now I feel crappy too I mean I also have a guy that I like but he doesnt know he's in collage now but he likes my sister and my only consolation is read about how much ikuto loves amu no matter the age by the way I love your story
zeAwesomePrussia chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Um...didn't you say in another chapter that Nagi was one of Ikuto's friends? And shouldn't Ikuto have a shred of hope that Amu loves him? I mean, in this story, she rarely hangs out, not to mention, looks or talks to any guys except Ikuto. (And in this one, she does talk to some but really, they come on to her.) And also, Amu sounds like a slut in the dress she's wearing. I actually would agree with any of those girls if they shouted "Amu looks like such a slut!". Either way, I really do love this story besides all of my ranting. (Sorry I just felt like I had to get it out sooner or later.) Please continue this story! I really do love it!
Animefreaksrock96 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
NO!WHY? YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR I'LL KILL U. I PROBABLY WON'T KILL U IF U CONTINUE. Please continu I really want to cry now. *sniff* *crying*
lilpopsplash chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
plz kep going. gome its so short i have 2 go take a shower so bye *waves*
xheyxhaleyx chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
OMG THE STORY WAS GOING SO AMAZING AND THEN DAMN! RANDOM TURN OF EVENTS! AH

lol ok my rant is over XD but i love this story! please update son!
foreveramuto98 chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
thanx so much and please keep writing i want to know what happens thanx again