Reviews for Tried So Hard
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 3 . 2/21
I really love this story! I had wished Willow had gone down to LA with Angel for a bit during season 6, I think they would've been able to help her better with the magic addiction. Awesome job!
Whyhow chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I have always liked the idea that suddenly stopping magic isn't exactly a good idea, even if only because it's Willow's best defense when living on the hellmouth. Where is Tara during all of this?
MintSprinkles chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Ok. So I know it has been awhile since you have probably even looked at this story, however I would really love to read more of it if you could please update!
mendenbar chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Right now, October 20, 2011, I'm wishing you had finished this. Should its entirety be posted somewhere else, would you share the link?

D
Lauramichca chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
This is really well written and addresses the treatment that Willow recieved much better then aired. Hope you get a chance to finish it some day. But in the meantime, thanks for sharing!
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
so when you gonna post again?
VB chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wah I want to know what's gonna happen. Please restart this fic.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
I really hope that you come back to this story...I'd love to keep reading it. I like the idea of this story.
sleepy26 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
this story shows a lot of promise i hope that you complete it
Celestial Pendent chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
HOLY CRAP! I sang that song last year! It was such a cool song. I still have it somewhere so if you need the rest of it just e-mail me.
no way to delete account chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
Love the story, Please update again and soon
littlesilverflower chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Wow

It a very good story!

The last time that i chek this story was last year.

Anyway it steel a good story and i was wondering if you are going to keep it up because is a realy good story!
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. :)
Ridea chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Woah..that's kinda weird even for Willow. I feel sorry for her, poor wills. It's really good, hpefully you'll continue. Keep it up.
Kally chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
WOW! great really really great add more please!