Reviews for 50 sentences
alysza chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
OMG!this is ur first time writing a 50 sentence fic?no way! This is great! Like amazing! Keep it up author -san!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I really enjoyed this, it was very well written. But let me ask you something. Were Tongue and Judge, by any chance canon?
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I thought it was absolutely beautiful
KiwiBunni chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
My favorites were Purple, Devil, and Awkward! 3
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw. That was sweet. I really liked it, especially the last one about the soul mates. I couldn't stop smiling at that one and I read it at least twice. It's nice to see a good Hiei/Botan fic when there are so few now.
scarredangel-icemaidenmao chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
... really nice. scattered ideas, but nice. cool job. i just can't believe they had 3 kids... lol
dream.for.a.dream chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
cute and definitely a welcome break from my annoying history project. thanks for the break and well, it's been awhile since i've read something like this.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ah, yes, well done! Every sentance was like a mini story! I could see the pieces! Great job! ov
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hey,

Great one-shot. It was different but I thought that it told the story well and what had happened, etc. But please, I beg of you, finish your other stories before doing another one-shot, unless its one of those ones where you just have to write it, or you'll lose it!

Bullet
Kaori Minamino chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I liked it, though I'm curious if there were stories behind each sentence. That would be interesting.

I love how Hiei loved seeing her in baggy pajamas! That was awesome!
Star Anise chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I love sentence-drabbles... you've got some great ones! The idea of demotion from Angel of Death to ferry girl is interesting...

I like 15 best... that sort of vow is ironically brilliant.
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh my gosh! You need to turn some (if not all) of these into stories. I really like the idea of "game" because I think that would make for a very funny story.

I loved "Influence" because I can just imagine it! Seriously though you really need to turn these into stories. They are such great ideas and I know it would take you forever but...well Please! Ph please would you consider the idea? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see these ideas put into stories _ And you're an amazing and fantastic writer so I know you would do justice to ever single story.

. . .oh noes! Wait a second! Are these real stories but not made by you? Because if they are I must read them. And if not well...you know what then _

Understanding: that one sounds really cool and I would love to read more about it.

Comedy: Now that onem while being mean, sounds very funny

Awkward: Now that made me laugh! Oh I can just imagine Koenma's face!

Death: That one sounds like it would make for a great story but a sad one at that.
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Lost time no see huh? I found this to be cute and funny. It was very interesting some of them, and you're right some might be run ons (hint-50-hint) hehehehe...the only one I can see myself...

anywho it was nice!

I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret _
dragonwingedangel chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Hahah Hiei said 'bingo'!

I liked the Cops one! That one should be in a story as like a funny scene!

I also liked the Omen.

Hahaha I also like Breathe!

The Devil was funny too, so was Nervous, and aw Game was cute! And Hahaha Fun!

Wow i really liked Frozen, that one should be made into a Fanfiction.

Hahaha Study was cute too!

Song was sad! *tears*

What happened to Hiei in Infected! I must know!

Hahah Botan fell in Comedy!

Wow, I wish I could see what happens next in Drama!

What happened in Tongue?

Hahaha I liked elbow! Nobody would have guessed, imagine everyones reaction when they did!

What happened in concern!

Aw Desperate was sad! No Botan! Be okay!

NO Did Hiei die in Please!

HAHAHAHAHHAH KOENMA WALKED IN ON THEM IN AWKWARD!

AW Judge was sad in its own way.

Reincarnation was sad! That should definitely be made into a Fanfic!

OH NO! HIEI DIED! Death was sad!*tears*

AW

W Love was cute, too cute!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aww! I love it! Especially, numbers 47, 50 and tons more but those were my favorite! Nice job!