Reviews for Feet first, first time
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
A great story. Very well written.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Excellent ending. Very well written. I want to read more of your work!
Chopeeh chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
You made me cry! AGAIN!

I love your writing! That was really good.

Chopeeh xx
Vicxyx chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh gosh, in tears again! Fabulous story, amazingly written! The simplicity of the plot and parts of how its told makes it all the more poignant and nothing else was needed :)

Off to go read more of your stories, Vicky x
Honey Beaver chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
loved your story.. its so sad and so beautiful.. loved how edward goes to italy to die in the end
Lynnliz13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
dude. this was BRILLIANT. i especially loved the linkin park quote at the beginning.

...no, that's not true. i loved the end. and the notes. and... oh, hell, i loved the whole thing! DEFINITELY one of your best. and i was in an angsty mood today, too. this was much needed. THANK YOU!
Elodie Robinson chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh my! where did i put the box of tissues!

truly an emotionally masterful essay.
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
omg! this story is amazing amazing amazing

yet so hard to read

it made me cry, but i love it

ESPECIALLY THE LAST LIKNE

i mean only if uve read new moon would u understand and its really like eery and cool

GREAT STUFF
Kuntzy111 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh, my God. This made me cry. The last line is so sad!
I. W. Cullen chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Very powerful, nice read.
elemental-juxtaposition chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This is a beautiful piece- it made me cry :( Seriously though, its amazing!
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was really really great. I think you are my favorite author on fanfiction.
Zeelia chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
WOW, I JUST...WOW. I'm strange to feel this for such a short fic, but the end is really overwhelming. You don't write like a pro, or have the words flowing like a poet, but you definitely got something there.

Good luck for the continuation (if you plan on making a living out of this).
Writings of a Blonde chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG

I am crying my eyes out here, smudging my newly done make-up. I was ready to go out, but now it looks like i am going to have to just go and do it again.

That was amazing. The music really did help set the atmosphere. And, even if i am blonde, i managed to understand the last line of the chapter. It was the letters, especially the one to charlie that set me off :'(

How could you write such a great story, in starbucks, without crying ?

Love Emma

x
Struck Upon a Star chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Like everything you write, this is extremely good. The notes especially-those were quite heartbreaking. Well done.