Reviews for Another Piece of the heart
eli chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I read the Spanish translation of this story, and I loved it so much that I had to come here and tell you "in person" how beautiful it was.

Please, would you consider writing another one? It'd be the perfect Christmas gift.

Thanks in advance.
Anan Nikoleta chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Absolutely fantastic! Great job! Ivan was so innocent and childlike :3 Hope you do more 'If you could see me now' one-shots. :)
kj236 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
aww... that was beautiful :) really nicely written, too, i think you respected cecelia's style while writing your own well :)(this is just me being protective of her books, what with them being amazing and all :P)
Th3 R3aD3r chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I LIKE IT! :P
Account-Deleted-022010 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
so cute! I loved it D good job!
ex-dinahnuzzler chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Really nice. I love this novel
blueoceannymph789 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
oh that was trully sweet! i really liked how you kept their characters true to the book! Great job XD
just.a.thought96 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is such a lovely story! It sounds totally professional, and PLEASE write another chapter. Its so lovely :D
SnoodleVamp chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Can you PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE continue writing the story?... it is such a GREAT story! So can you keep continuing the story.
theblacksheepinme chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! You're a really great writer? can you write more please?
RosieRoxx chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw this is lovely! :)

One of my favourite books and you really captured the characters well, another story would be great!
DespairAndCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Excellent! I loved the ending, so sweet!
HiccupOfReality chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is really good, both characters are still in character and...aww, its so cute :D
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aww~~! So cute~~! I really love how you portrayed Ivan here.
Shreya chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh, this was absolutely beautiful!

I cried when I read the book, and this almost took me straight back to that emotional state!