Reviews for Flight
otakumaku18 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
WHAT?! Your going to stop now?! But they just met! Sasuke and hinata haven't even SPOKEN! Noooo! Please you have to update! Please please please?
kandita chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Update soon
HinaHyuugaSan chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
hello

It has been over a year since you updated. Isn't time for your faithful readers to read a new wonderful please please. I'm desperate to read a good sasuhina chapter. Please.

If you lost inspiration you could always ask your readers for some ideas. I'd be glad to help.

Don't forget us

HHS
Sandiego Martinez chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I love the fanfic and i cant wait for the next chapter

Please make more
in your dreams as well chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
aww no fair hinata could have kicked sasukes ass when he called her short plzz update
kibagaaralover18 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
This is really interesting.
OH NOES PERSON D chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
OH NOES! OH NOES! IT'S PAST CHRISTMAS ALREADY! IT'S PAST 2009! AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED YET!

Ahw... come on! *chants* Update update update update update!

UPDATE SOON OR I SHALL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU! Ahaha, just kidding.

~OH NOES!
Red Hood Pink Sock chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Who is Mari?

and by the way!

I love your story!
FlapJack Lover chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Good story update soon please :)
math music reading chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Sasuke should learn when to keep his mouth closed. *shakes head*
Mari NatureRocks411 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Meh... too lazy to sign in.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally the story is prgressing XD! Please update soon. Your next deadline is before Christmas, so you have 4 weeks or a month to finish XP!
whiteleapard chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
It's getting interesting! The next chapter hopefully is the start of the trip!

Gah! Jiraya is such a pervert x_x. Lol!

Update soon!

:D
rudicaltony chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
da goi
KibasNo1Fan chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
great chappie. update soon, luv the itahina thing, but wtf is wid the height thing sasuke dat bish short ppl rule(randomness) anyways update soon i wanna kno wot happaens next

xoxo a big fan