Reviews for The effects of Synchronization
peppermintspice chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
That was adorable! Beautiful writing :)
ZealCat chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Really good and cute
Makayla chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Aww cute litte OishiEiji, there really isn't enough of this! Especially stuff that is well-written _ I lovedthe concept of synchronisation opening up bonds and feelings between the pair that they did't even realise was there.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
It's over...? *pouts* But I like it! I don't want it to be done! *whine, whine*

...Okay, Now going to stop acting like a five year old denied candy.

Oh, so THAT's what happened with truth or dare... I wonder if Momo will ever find out...? Thanks for telling us!

Eiji and Oishi are almost in synchro, but still conscious... Awesome. I really like how you described the tennis match...

Well written! Fun, great read!
tokyo girl 05 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Aww yay happy ending xx GP for the win and lol at Mocha pairing! I love mocha XD it's too darn funny. Trust Fuji to be the person behind the scenes...hmm a puppet master!

Tezuka should fit him with a tracking device just to keep him out of trouble
sugargirl1589 chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
wow, that was awesome! I loved it and I really hope you update again soon.
GoldenPairFTW chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Oh my god.

Okay, so I just read this whole story and I have to say you characterize them beautifully! I love this pairing, and you SO do it justice! :) It's just wonderful! the kiss scene was BREATHTAKING! seriously... amazing job.

I really enjoyed all the golden pair scenes, of course, but I like the stuff with the team as well (because it just fits), and it all flows together... honestly, wow.

And I want MORE... please... it's SO SO SO GOOD...
Caela chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Hi! Finally a kis! so cute! I didnt mind it was a long kiss scene, I like it a lot! really! Ok, so hope to see more soon!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
The two have finally admitted how much they like/need each other, nya~! Well, not in words, but close enough!

Math doesn't just hate you, Oishi. It hates me and a lot of my friends too, so you're not alone with that thought... And reality often is a scary place, so I agree with Oishi there to.

I love the flashback.

Well written! Great read! Keep it up!
OPFAN chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
aww, eiji so cute!~ i cant wait to see what happens~ update soon ok? XD
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 4 . 2/25/2009

I really like your fic!

please update soon P
sanguinexlove chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
I just read all four chapters back to back, and it's adorable! X3 The one thing I could suggest is getting a beta to check it over for grammar/spelling errors, but the Oishi/Eiji tension and storyline is so cute! I WANTZ MOAR! *ish greedy* Hahaha

I wouldn't mind for it to heat up, either...*coughs innocently*

eiji kikumaru chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
kya so coll continue
Valle123 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Ok, so I love this fic, Really! But...when the kissing and deep blushing is going to start? You Know...I really cant wait any longer!
Mizunoshine chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Thanks. Honestly, thank you for this story so far. My last night has been quite horrible and I'm glad I've read the new chapter before - so I had at least one positive thing I could think about.

Well, this aside - I'v been wondering, if "The *effects* of synchro" is really fitting as a title. Wouldn't it rather be "the reason"...? (But "effects" sounds cooler, true) And maybe you'd want to re-read your chapters before posting them. There are still some double words etc.

I loved the Tezuka-Fuji scene, by the way. xD So in character.