Reviews for Reach For Me
The cullens don't really need protection from newborns they have jasper bellas house is smaller than the cullemn mansion it only has 2 maybe 3 bedrooms a bathroom and a small living room and kitchen whereas the Cullen house has at least 6 rooms a bathroom for each room a large living room and kitchen so if they were to move in anywhere it would be the Cullen house but they have vamp superspeed and bellas house is only like a 30sec run from the Cullen house and vice versa
zutAra101 chapter 35 . 2/27
I know it's been quite a while; and it might be a bit late to do this, but I just wanted to say I loved this. It would be amazing if you updated, but this isn't about that; this is about me saying you write beautifully and I love this story.
Thanks much for writing it and posting it.
-Z
riskeybusiness chapter 35 . 2/20
Any hope of another chapter? Pretty please. It's too good to just stop :(
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 35 . 2/15
Fuuuuck please finish this off and maybe make another? Your stories are epic please make more, I love your writing. :D
Dracowoman chapter 35 . 1/11
good job.

4.5/5
Razzall chapter 35 . 12/31/2013
wonderful job!
Daeru chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
Second time reading this story but you haven't updated in forever! Hope everything is ok and you eventually update!
ticctacc chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
I really love your story so far! Everything's finally gonna settle down soon i hope. But anyways, pleeeeeeaaaaasseee update soon! You haven't for almost 2 years!
Midnight's Oblivion chapter 35 . 11/5/2013
Just re-read this story and fell in love with it again! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
jaycullen25 chapter 35 . 9/23/2013
great story please don't abandon it
rowbean chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
Please continue! Love this story
Turn.Me.On chapter 35 . 7/6/2013
Love the story! Any plans for an update soon?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Started this today. It seems pretty okay so far. There are a few distracting misspellings/confusing capitalization and the like, but the plot seems good so I am going to power through. The original character seems interesting as well which is always nice.
Philodice chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
I'm not sure if this is self indulgent candy or a decent story. Both?
CK chapter 35 . 6/19/2013