Reviews for Two For The Money
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
OMG OMG OMG! Eeeeep! They finally met kind of! YES YES and I don't know why I'm so excited hahaha weird... Please update soon :D
princessbinas chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I wonder how they will react to the Senshi's transformations. I bet Hidan will have a bird when he learns Hotaru is Sailor Saturn AKA the Senshi of Death and Rebirth. I kinda also want to see Senshi vs Akatsuki cause I think the battle would be awesome!
Evangeline11 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Another one of your stories I'm now hooked on. I admit I was putting off reading it as Naruto crossovers tend to... well, lack. But this is perfection. Your characterization is impressive and envious. (As in I greatly envy it.) I am greatly looking forward to seeing how Minako is going to manage surviving Kakuzu. Same with Hotaru and the others when they come into play.
I saw only one mistake. You mentioned in previous chapters that Minako had no picture of Kakuzu, but at the end there she pulled one out. Perhaps make it so Shibuki or whatever his name was gave it to her or she swiped it from him?
As for possible "naughty" parts, I tend to use the term tastful for such things, but as this is the akatsuki we're talking about that word doesn't fit. I'm not against it as I feel with these guys it's kind of inevitable, just try your best at making sure it's well written. Not sure if you plan on full "lemons" or just a citrus-y tease, but for the love of all that is good don't make it "Twilight" worthy.(and by that I mean style of writing.) Sorry if you like the series, but personally I find fanfiction written by horny 13 year olds more interesting... it's about the same.

Anyway, looking forward to an update and hopeing you won't leave it there!
Sailor Taurus Angel chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Holy. Hell. WHY HAVE I NOT KNOWN THIS HAD MORE INSTALLMENTS? I don't EVER remember reading it, and clearly I didn't review more than one chapter. What the Hell! RAH! I am so disappointed in myself. Anyways. I am IN LOVE with this story. You always have a way of making me enjoy reading things I wouldn't normally like (I don't dislike Minako, but she isn't my favorite of the Senshi). And yet, I adore her right now. You've even made me want to go find other fics centered around her. And that, in my humble opinion, is a great sign and asset of a good writer. :)

But... Gosh. Wow. I also love the direction of this story and that it has such an amusing and unique main goal of Mina's, which for some reason I really like but I can't seem to pinpoint why. I am, in every sense of the word, dying for the next chapter. I want to see Mina and Kakuzu's first encounter so terribly it actually kind of hurts me inside, lol. And of course I'm dying to see where Makoto and Deidara fit into this.

You have set the flame in my soul alight to continue trying to finish (for the 100th time now) Beautiful Disaster. You've also helped me feel more confident in being able to characterize Hidan (who has been one the top reasons I am so turned off about trying to finish that story because I want to do his character justice). So, all in all, thank you. And I will make sure I do a hell of a lot better job of reading and reviewing your future chapters, which I hope will arrive soon, but hey, I of all people know what it's like trying to shell out chapters, lol.
Kalladin1989 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Awesome story. Would love some naughty business with hotaru. Hope to see update soon
xSakuraRosesx chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Wow. Your characterization of Hidan was spot-on. :D And yes. I think you should raise the rating for naughty stuff. *grins*
Rockubyebaby chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I love the story couldgu wouldgu make more ;}
The Bellmaker chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Gah...I could have sworn I reviewed chapter one. Guess not, somehow.

A great chapter. I had no idea where Hidan was from, before. Even though he's my third favourite Naruto character of all time, right behind Raidou and two away from Zabuza's #1 spot.

So yeah, been subscribed to this for so long I had forgotten about it. Glad to see you haven't. I love the weirder Silor Moon Crossovers.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I absolutely loved it! You really know the geography of the Naruto series. And, HotaruHidan for the win!
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This story is really good, well-thought and descriptive, please update soon! You've got talent!
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
im liking the story i hope you update soon
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really like it so far! It makes me happy. x]

Update soon!

I like your choices. ~
rei-lover chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Yay! Itachi/Rei!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I will hang around and see what the next chapter is like.
Azelf1717 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
MAKE NEW CHAPTER! O yea couples. Itachi/Rei, Kisame/Haruka, Deidara/Ami, and maybe Sasori/Michiru! That'd be a eye opener!