Reviews for The Doctors, plural
Ryuus2 chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
Pffft...Hahahahahaha! This is rich! 14 drabbles that accurately capture the essence of the most enigmatic man in the universe -all 11 of him!

Keep up the great work!
Chellusauglerie chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
hee hee! this was cute! and a little bit intriguing!
Derek Metaltron chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Ha! I don't know Fitz all that well, but the Doctor witly afirming his request without giving everything away. I'd be interested to see what Fritz would have said to seeing that the 'women' were six-foot purple dogs with no noses. ;)
teddybowties chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Oh that was brilliant! ha!
teddybowties chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
oh...
Teish chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
This is a really interesting story. I like the fact that you have "snapshots" of all of the Doctors. I do have my favorite Doctors, but really, I love all of them!
teddybowties chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Oh! How Lovely. I love him so...
teddybowties chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
heh. The old turd.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
Oh ... you're not doing either One or Two? Well, I can understand that, their stories are hard to come by and many were wiped by the BBC Archives until 1978. I'm a bit disappointed, but like I said it's understandable.

Short piece, but an interesting idea! Dear Lord, a remake of the orignal Star Wars trilogy? Oh, the horror? How it would be DESECRATED by the desire for so-called 'originality'! Oh, poor Harrison Ford, Alec Guinness, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, etc, etc!

Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
Oh ... brilliant. I mean, a rather silly one, but brilliant! No wonder he'd need all those fillings with all those jelly babies he eats! No toothpaste could fix that. At least he got Adric, who doesn't know the first thing about riding a bicycle!

I do miss Romana, though. Hope she's not dead, they might bring her back in a similar way to the Master if they wanted.

Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Um ... which one was one stage? Oh right! It was Seven! Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, right?

Anyway, I loved the comedy in this one. The references to The Who, having all those different incarnations briefly there, it was pretty cool. Some of these pieces are so delightfully unpredictable, it's brilliant! I liked Seven and Ace, and how you characterised them!

Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Hah! A funny moment from Five at last! Putting her off cigs like that was pure gold! And the cricket ball ... oh, how the mighty do fall, being utterly defeated by a mere ball. Five is the best Doctor ever! (Sorry, my opinion. The others are all great too.)

Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Your shortest one so far, but your saddest installment as well. I really do think that Three may have loved Jo in some way - father, lover, brother, who knows exactly how, but he definitely cared considering how broken up he was about her departure and choosing to marry Cliff Jones. Damn, I really wish she hadn't left like that, but at least it's less stupid than Rose's final departure - urgh! (But I liked Nyssa's departure best!)

Not including Susan, Jo was probably the first companion to really be close to the Doctor intimately. Three's scenes with Jo (and also the Master) were fantastic, and you captured that beautifully in this one.

Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
...

*guffaws*

... ...

*sobers up*

Brilliant! Nine is hilarious sometimes, but also solemn. I love the interaction, and the developed reaction from the previous one. Pity the man died, but it's reality, isn't it. Liked the sort of dark link in the last scene with Rose. Really nice piece of insight!

Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Well this was ... interesting. I honestly don't think Eight died in any way other than the Time War, really - remember how Nine was examining himself in the mirror in 'Rose'? But it's interesting, seeing how you drew the angel parallel and used the British soldier. I thought that Eight seemed in character - it's hard to really say, since he was only seen once, but you portrayed his optimism, love of humanity and joviality, mixed in with his anger at the British man's prejudice, beautifully. Well done!