Reviews for The Factions of Karakura High
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
This is very interesting and I like the fact that Hotaru is in the Fighting Faction. More EXCITING!

For pairings can it be Grimmjow/Hotaru

He seems to care about SOON
Evangeline11 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I really am enjoying this fic. The relationship blooming between Grimmjow and Hotaru is interesting as you've made no mention of them as a pairing in your authors notes. So, I can only assume... and some what hope that they'll just be great awkward friends. If they do become a couple then that's even cuter, though you did intrigue me with the Tatsuki pairing.

I look forward to the other senshis arrivals and how much trouble they'll stir up. Not to mention if you're still planning on making this a Hotaru-harem story how they will react to that. As for Hotaru herself I can't wait to see how she progresses through her fraction and love life...whenever that comes into play. I look forward to your next update.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
You've got me wondering what will happen next. :)
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
i think thats a really good story,but i wanna a shinigami ichigo,real healer hime,quincy ishida,etc...and onegai,turn my wish to real. i wanna toshi x hotaru also! and where is my chibi-usa?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
umm...why matsumoto calls hitsu "sempai"? they have their powers,right? and whut the hell ulqi and grimm doing at there? i think they would already crushed down the school XD and,i think hitsu x hotaru better,and actually ami x ishida is a good couple too. and what about mina x ichi? lol,and of course there will mamousa,i mean,they are forever lovers,right?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
XDDD i think that will a good story!
Kitamiapple chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Please continue and make them longer ARRRRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGAAAAATTTT TOOO
xSakuraRosesx chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Even if nothing eventful happened I still liked this chapter. And don't worry-your sentences and paragraphs are fine. Not disjointed at all. :)
MP Enchanter chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Good chapter. Could shy Hotaru really be a... CLOSET... pervert (Haha Ba-dum, Ch). :P

On a side note, no pressure (and please don't take offense), but please update more often. I've only read 2 chapters but I'm liking this story already.
YellowFan98 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I really like this so far ) Please will you try to update soon? Pretty please!
NukeMyWaffle chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Wow! I've been waiting for an update! This was a really exciting chapter! I hope you receive lots of inspiration to continue!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
This was a great chapter. I'm glad to see that Hotaru is good friends with Orihime and Tatsuki. I also like that Ichigo is Hotaru's sparring partner. He'll keep Grimmjow away from her for sure. ;)

Looking forward to more from you. :D

-Mew
Rhavis chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I think this is fucking awesome if a bit confusing. Continue please!
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Well from what I read there's gonna be a lot of controversy going on, and I cant wait for it. So she met Grimmjow and Ulqihorra, how..."fun". They are friends, even when they wont admit to it, nice way of being friends*smile*. Anywho about the pairiings: Ichitats, ichitaru, or , Rukia Renji, ChadMakoto, SoiZaraki, or Grimmsoi, UlqiMinako, GrimmAmi(Two blue dudes/dudettes). gin/Matsu, is haruka a part of this(if she is, I say Uraharaharuka, or ChadHaruka)
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Well not bad, but "are you gonna continue?" is the main question right now. Well for pairings right now I guess I would like to see some IchiTaru or IchiTats, RukiaRenji, OrihimeIshi, ChadMakoto, GrimmMina, and anything else.