Reviews for When Trapped Within
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 5 . 5/14/2019
PLEASE. UPDATE. PLEASE. I BEG YOU. HAVE MERCY. ANYTHING. PLEASE. UPDATE.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Hello, I just want to say, I found this story now and I think it is awesome and so cute, so please update. I hope that everything gonna be okay with Optimus and Elita.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Please, please, please update as soon as you can!
Fake Account dammit chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
It might be folly to follow and favorite this as it has been half a decade since the last post, but fuck this is an interesting story.
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Oh my God I need more! Also, I love her talk with Magnus and how it revealed that Elita is kind of...like damn. She thinks Optimus is weak because he yields to her so much? Love is complicated, but that is how it should be. I can't stand relationships with no problems, it doesn't feel real.
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Damn...Optimus and Elita ARE kinda disfunctional, I didn't realize how bad it was until she hit Optimus though. _; Oh dear.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I like where this is going.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Damn it Optimus you're not supposed to-! Oh frag. I continue to love baby Lita by the way.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
all the slag hitting the fan and all I can think about is how adorable baby Elita is.
Firewolves16 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Hopefully you're not done with this. Optimus could find out the secret Magnus has hidden.
TheWritingM3w chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
a thousand years since the last update, I wonder if it will ever be continued, meh, I doubt it but here I will give my opinion XD

Interesting, but I do understand Elita, she feels unsure, insecure of loving and needing someone so much, she was always strong and independant, and suddenly needing someone like that can be scary.

Poor Optimus is blissfully unaware of all of this and stupid Elita was lucky he'd never pay her back for all her coldness with the same coin or worse.

I wonder why she reacts to Magnus like that, is he her brother or something?
does he loves her more than just a friend?

anyways, I'll love to see an update if possible, or just some answers.
and the only plot you need is that you must bring Elita back, forbid Megatron from taking her, and her talking to Optimus at last about her fears and fix everything ;)

see ya
xoxo
KayleeChiara chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Wow, I'm so glad I found this story! The idea of the triangle with Magnus, the complexities of her relationship with Optimus... Optimus weak?! Wow, that's an interesting twist... So much to play with, no pun intended, seriously looking forward to more chapters. :) Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I'm sorry for asking elita to suffer butt she's being a bitch in her own way and she needs to be reminded of the fact that optimus is not weak, he is just caring
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
How about put it when elita is old enough to talk like a young child and optimus starts getting suspicious about elitas nights with magnus and be sure that elita knows what it feels to be weak when she's older i won't be back til i finish reading other storys, also good job in making the story, but you need to make a list of ideas to see which one is good
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Make sure that in a later chaper optimus finds out about elita and magnus, and be sure elita tries to fix their relationship