Reviews for Formula
Ilys47 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Aww I always liked the sad ones
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh my God, it was all so wonderful until Jacob fucked it all up. Seth and Edward would've worked it out. I'm sure of it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Good job with this! I really enjoyed reading it, though it was really sad. Keep up the awesome work!
123OpHeLiAc456 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
:D

I'm not a huge fan of Twilight. I think Bellas a horrible role model and that Stepheny Meyer is just..eh.I cant stand the plot, and having Jacob imprint on Nessie made me want to vomit.

Bella honestly annoyed me, and I think Stephenie had a great plot but she did NOT manage to pull it of.

The only charecters I can put up with are when thy are written properly and ont make me want to kill myslef.

I loved the formulas in bold REALLY was smart and magical. I gave up on this section after th MarySues came in, and moved on.

I think I have just found an AMAZING Twilight writer.

A gay Seth is an amazing Seth.

Pheonix 143 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
U should add a chapter
Pheonix 143 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
U should add a chapter
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Great exploration of pain, and I love the formula title and the way you used it through the story. I really like the way you format your pieces.

Seth trying to like Cody was sweet and sad, and being banished by Jacob was ironic. I liked that Seth was heading towards the heat and sunlight of TX, and his reasoning for leaving "Too many obstacles and not enough reason to try and fight them all at once." - going to a sunny spot is another great way to create "distance" between him and Edward.
StarFixation chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was something new, which is BIG when it comes to stories featuring Seth.

I liked the endnign and how Seth seems to shift from the beginning to the end.
HazylShy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Congratulations! You just turned me into a Sethward fan! :D Loved it.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I like the slashy, vampy/wolfy loving... Dang, that cannon crap always getting in the way of who should obviously be together, LOL! I'm totally cannon but love unique pairings also & this one was fun!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
When you say "not mine" do you mean the story isn't yours? I was hoping to read a sequel one shot of this, you know make a formal request where somehow someway they meet again.
Darkangle14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Damn Jacob and Damn Edward. I love this story! At the end I just wanted to hug Seth. *sigh* I'ma gonna cry! And Again damn Jacob!
ContessaLumas chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Yeah, Jake was kind of a douche, but everything else was great (all things considered). I really liked the math bits, those were a nice touch.
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*throws things at Jake* Arsehole! I loved it; the math-y bits were a nice touch.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/26/2009