Reviews for Light in the Darkness
Lexi chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I'm reading this over and over again,can you please write some more pleaseeeeee?
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Such a rare pairing.
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You seem to have a tendency for writing down just the situations/pairings I'd love to read but never came across. It would be more than awesome if you could add a few chapters to this.
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hm, I guess I'm probably not the most unbiased reader to be reviewing since I'm a huge Anakin/Tahiri fan. But I'll review as unbiased as humanly possible.

I believe I should take this as AU since Tahiri and Ben's relationship isn't quite like that in the books, so I'll comment with that in mind.

I like how you decide to have Ben be the one who accepts Tahiri (since he is the one who convinces her that she should come back it makes sense). Also you do a nice job of not hitting the audience over the head with Ben's emotions towards Tahiri (seeing as this is one-shot it is easy to go overboard, but you don't so that's good).

It's good to see that Tahiri moved on (because she's an awesome character who didn't get enough attention in the books after Star by Star). You do a good tribute to her as a character and don't go too OOC in this fanfic despite that it's AU-esc.

Nice job. _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
Kurrent chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
My my, that was very nice! I like how you had Ben actually screw up by letting his self-control slip, something that is entirely believable given that situation. I also like how it seems like it wasn't entirely a mistake, but instead him letting things happen as they were meant to. While I found myself anticipating Jaina cutting Tahiri down during the end of the LotF arc, at the end I found myself empathizing with her, for everything she had lost: the boy she had loved and was sure she would marry, her future as a Jedi, her friends, her innocence (long ago lost to the Yuuzhan Vong), and most tragically her belief in herself. This story gives us a nice glimmer of hope that maybe with someone else loving her, she might finally be able to love herself again and find some happiness.

Well-written story, and my only regret is I'd like to see where it would go were it to continue.

Jo
G-AnakinRPG chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Great job! Beniri is awesome!