Reviews for The Lesson
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
cute!
ritz27 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i was thinking...can i have carlisle?

great one-shot!..i loved it!...i imagined somthing like this the first time i read twilight so it deja vu for me!...but it was better than i had imagined so well done!
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow... I really enjoyed this. You have a unique knack, which no other fanfic writer that I've ever read has, for getting into Edward's mind.

You perfectly capture his humor, his sarcasm and the deep emotional substratum that envelopes everything he does. Some may call it "angst" or "emo-ness." But I think he has a refreshingly open ability to confront ethical issues in life situations (such as Bella's change) with full emotional awareness and integrity. And some call him repressed... *Shakes head*

Anyway, thank you for this lovely portrait of Edward "before-Bella" and "after-Bella."
Bo the Nib chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Cool. Gotta love character developement! a very interesting peek back in time.

you don't happen to have any Cullen females, do you? like, Alice maybe? *sigh*

thanks for writing!
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Haha, how can I say no to a review when you put it like that!

This was a great story, and very original. I like that in fanfiction, because originality these days seems few and far between. It was very sweet, and I absolutely adore fanfics about Edward's life before Bella because we never hear much about it. So thank you greatly for a wonderful story! I would have reviewed even if you didn't promise me the male Cullen of my choice...but since I get that as a prize, I choose Edward!
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Love your story!
My-Bella chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Cousin, I am so glad I stole a few minutes before bedtime to read. It's an amazing one-shot and you've done a great job of capturing the complexity of Edward's mind. I especially loved the very end at prom and that's just what I would imagine him thinking. Amazing! I shall add to our Cookie League C2 community.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
AW...this was really great to read.

I liked how you had Edward compare, how his love with Bella-was similar to the ones his siblings have. Like Rosalie and Emmett-Bella has got Edward, wrapped around her finger; making him do whatever she wishes. In comparison to Alice and Jasper; Edward would do whatever it takes to keep Bella happy. Next to Esme and Carlisle; Edward will always be devoted to, 'his,' Bella, for as long, as they have each other. Plus, in a way-Esme made a very good point, in making Edward dance-seeing as how, she taught him; Edward would someday be dancing with Bella and attempting to teach her, as well.

Great story to read. Enjoyed it a lot.
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was very well written. I think you characterized Edward wonderfully. The humour was nice, as well.