Reviews for Drabble Challenge: Wrench
twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Though I'm not convinced Dean really let his conscience win during still being in hell, this drabble is really heart-wrenching (no pun intended) in the way it illustrates his feelings down under. And much more than enjoying dishing out the torture himself, I'm guessing Dean rather thought that torturing others beat being tortured by leaps.

I really liked the fact that Dean was immediately punished for getting soft again; just what I would imagine.

Very well done!

(And I love your alias.)
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hehe, lovely drabble that perfectly illustrates the relationship between Sammy and Dean, though I'm pretty sure Sam hardly got to drive Dean's precious Impala without having messed with her.

Very smoothe inclusion of the challenge word.

I'm terribly sorry for taking ages to try and catch up with all the drabbles.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Welcome to the game! Nice drabbles.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Yeah, that's what I think about that final scene too. You really nailed it IMHO with "Either you experience it or you dish it out".

There's no way around "liking" to inflict things on others when the other side of the mountain is to be at the receiving end of that horrible torture again. It's not so much about enjoying to hurt others but about being relieved it's someone else instead of one self.

And that in itself is the hardest torture for Dean - that hell forced him to put himself before others. Something he never did previously and subsequently struggles to come to terms with.

Great title, BTW
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Dean's anger at Sam is understandable. I don't think he would have anyone else lay a hand on his beloved 'pala if he could help it. And I agree about Sam'd better had the courage to confess - in Dean's book anyway.

Well written drabble.
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Oh, they are both terrific! The first is so sweet and the second *shudders* so deadly and haunting. You did an amazing job on both!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Poor Sam! but then he should really know better...DBB x
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aww - I liked it! - Good job for your first one!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Very cool. The first is so classic - Dean caving to Sam's innocence... even when he is working it :) And the second is wrenching... (HA I used the challenge word in the REVIEW... on accident) and I would have loved to see them explore that a little more at the end of the last epi! Great job and welcome.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I couldn't even imagine the pain and regret he is feeling even now! Really good job on this. Very sad.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Sam got in trouble! Hee hee, very cute. And Welcome!
Letting The Rain In chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Yikes! I love this, really well done. Welcome to the fun!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Oh, poor poor boy. I needed support or at least a hug or shoulder bump at the end of the last episode.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Yeah, what was Sam thinking! Nice fic.
xlittleangx chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Enjoyed both takes on the word. The first was cute & amusing. The second very powerful & thought-provoking. Well done.

Ang xx