Reviews for Past Hurts
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 2/17
good story!
Erik's Rose chapter 4 . 2/8
Second I read it I though of Sweeney Todd :)
Liked this story
Kindest Regards
ER
Post U Later chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Ah! I Should Have Know! Snape's All Sneaky With Glamor Charms. I Completely Forgot He Could Do That. Very Nice Ending.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Oh Man, That Was Epic. Poor Harry, Being Talked To Like That. I Really Don't Think That Man Could Be Snape, But I Don't See How It Couldn't Be Either...

I'm So Confused As To What's Going To Happen. I Can Usually Tell Pretty Well What's Going To Happen, But You've Got Me Stumped.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Hmm... Was That Guy Snape? I Don't Think It Was... But It Could Have Been... I Just Can't Imagine Snape As 'Scruffy.'

& Poor Harry, How Could Snape Just Tell Harry To Leave? The Jerk.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow, That Was Interesting. & That Mic Guy Was A Prick, & I Liked How Harry Dealt With The Situation & Told Him Off. XD
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I loved this
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I really liked this :)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
love it

Jasper's Southern Girl chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
The quote "The years, no doubt, have changed me" are from Tim Burton's 'Sweeney Todd' with Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, and Alan Rickman. That is one of my favorite movies.
Akirana chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Amazingly sad... and such a great happy ending!

Also:

"The years, no doubt, have changed me." from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

BTW, I had no idea where it was from... It just sounded like a movie quote.

*throws you bag of pocky cookies*

Great Fanfic!

~Aki-kun

PS Now where are my extra bonus points?
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
this is very, very good!
d-active-ated chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
"The years, no doubt, have changed me," Harry whispered in a thick voice, his urges overtaking his better judgment.

OMG SWEENEY TODD! I love that movie, I recognized it the second he said it
serenityselena chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
great story _
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I honestly don't know what I would have done if I was Harry.

I could tell myself I'd never forgive him or love him again, but in reality I know that if Snape were to have been my true love I would never move on and if he came back for me I would not be able to make him leave.

I would however make him earn my trust again. That is something I WOULD do.

Great write