Reviews for Heat Wave
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awww, I love the character development in this. (Not that I dislike the more USTy ones. Ooooh, Silenced Cry.) And whiny Demyx. Bwa ha ha.

But... just how they'd grow so comfortable with each other over time is like... Aww.

Although I can't really see Axel being a boss of anybody. He'd be more like, "Meh, so long as I still get ice cream." But I see him as kinda a mascochist, so take it with a grain of salt. XP
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Pretty interesting way of looking at the Organization. Plus, I love the way Axel and Larxene meet. Something I noticed is that you tend to write your fics during a time when Larxene is the newest member and Roxas has yet to join. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd like to see more of the full Roxas-Axel-Larxene-Demyx-Namine group friendship you mentioned in another one of your fanfics.

But I still liked this a lot. Great job. :)
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
The ending was a litte broad but I loved it! - I lov Axel! - 3 Larxene is also 1 of my ffav characters!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
heh, this is the first that i've read of Larxel. good job.
Myrrh chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
YES! You DID write the fic about their first encounter! Every bit as good as I'd hoped, too. Please, keep writing.
Apricot-Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This is nice. REALLY nice. For some reason, I'm really intrigued by AxelxLarxene as a pairing but I truly did enjoy this. It'd be nice if it turned into a series )
The Closet Romantic chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love the Larxel pairing, and you portrayed them so nicely in this fic! Great job, :)
Hanna Aeneas chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
... I loved this.

kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Very nice! I really liked it. :) I'm a huge Larxel fan, ever since the old Gameboy version, and you portrayed them romantically without going OCC. Nicely done.