Reviews for The Will of Fire
Vorona Darke chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
This fic is probably the best i've ever read. However, a little pointer for improvement (in no way is this a flam or anything negative) you may want to review your sentence structure because you've missed out a few words, for example: when you go to describe choji as a "chubby boy", you said the "chubby". you missed out "boy". Other than that please write more chapters! i've read this twice over and i wanna know what happens next!
brunofanofk chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I am crying, you really know how to make a touching story. My heart is trembling.
Renato Sinclair chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I wouldn't mind either friend or enemy, this story is great and i wonder what naruto is going to do with Orochimaru. Obviously i don't think i should speak my opinions, since they seem to end up somehow oh so very wrong. I would like naruto to beat his ass, but am doubtful since naruto's so peaceful in this. Am also curious about why naruto need itachi alive. Maybe because of his sharingan? No...he could get sasuke for that. Maybe it's because itachi has a better sharingan? ARGH I don't know.
Renato Sinclair chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
thanks for updating
Renato Sinclair chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Well that was slightly crazy of sasuke, lol
Renato Sinclair chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
this is really interesting, and i hope naruto gets his seal, uh, fixed
Renato Sinclair chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Ok, so i was terribly wrong.
Renato Sinclair chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Wow, wonder what's gaara going to do with naruto. Some prayer together maybe?
Renato Sinclair chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Oh god, that can only mean that the seal is crap? ..Darn
Renato Sinclair chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Haha, I knew naruto would be playful! Yeah!
Renato Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Unyouthful animal? Ahaha, god i love your fanfics.
derderxp chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
sooo damn interesting!
saiyanprincekills chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Wow this story is brilliant, i love how well developed all your characters are and the plot just keeps twisting. These are great new idea's that no one has done before, im so happy there is lots of Shikamaru scenes, he's my favourite. The last chapter was brilliant, ah a demonic Shika, i love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Xx
Darkwolve chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Ha man, it's so great. I hope that you will continu your story soon.
STAKH chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
yosh,your power of youth is still strong in this youthful fantastic fic,haha awesome chap,DONT EVA ABANDON THIS STORY its splendid
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »