Reviews for The Lucky Man
TheAuthorofGallifrey chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
This is very well written, and touches my heart because this is what I would guess live after the original Doctor left. It seams you have not updated in 2 years, but it you see this message; please, please, please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Um are you going to update anytime soon or have you given up on the story? I hope you will continue this its really good!
TheTeeniestUnicorn chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR MAN! IT'S BEEN A THREE YEAR CLIFFHANGER! KEEP GOING!
ValaEnVash chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
oh and it HAD to be forever since an update for the nitty gritty to get down to it. *sigh* Cliffhangers will kill me one day. i just know it.

well done anyway!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
What? No! You never finished! I want the smexy sex!
LadyLecter47 chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
I hope you decide to continue this at some point. I'm going to put it on alert just in case. )
Sunnykisses chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
"I think!" ha ha, good chapter!In some instances you put 'into' instead of 'onto'.
Sunnykisses chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Good start so far!I am anxious to read on! A little note: when you want to say 'tardis' spell it with all capital letters: TARDIS.I thought that the 10.5/Rose dialouge was spot on but you might want to make the Jackie dialouge sound more like !
life's better in my mind chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
OMG I just read the whole thing in one sitting! How can you leave it like this? I really hope you're still writing! This is great! It's really well written and is just the story between the human doctor and rose that i've been wanting to read. I hope you write another chapter really quickly! 3
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Ahem... I think we're due a next chapter, yes? please? you're amazing?
moore8879 chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
This is such a good story. I always wondered what happen after he left Rose. I love your take on it. I really hope you update soon.
pipinheart chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
This is nice...

They are making thier way to each other...Cna't wait to hear more...
lilasian155 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
PLEASE KEEP GOING!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Damn it, I totally want to read the next chapter like a burning! x3
horsemadhorsegal chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
WOW! This is really really good, especially as english isn't your first language. Can't wait to read more. I know what you mean about getting reviews, I'm currently writing my first story (Harry Potter) and its great when you go to your emails and it says 'Review Alert'!

Loving the way your taking the characters too.