Reviews for Cantarella: A story of love, hate, and murder
Len09202 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was awesome. It fitted almost perfectly. Almost. I say almost because, depressingly, NO ONE died. Cantarella was "was used to make whoever took it fall asleep for 4 hours," as defined by Wikipedia and several other sources. They were basically knocked out for 4 hours. That's why when Len woke up while sleeping with Rin, he went to the door and saw Miku passing out. Miku is seen in a later scene, so she couldn't have died. Kaito did it so he could do something indescriminate to Miku... ANYWAY! They DID poison each other, but only so they could do something indescriminate to each other, which failed. I probably seem to critical, but I just want to show that they didn't die. It should be renamed "a story of love, hate, and betrayal." Other than that, I loved it. I speed-read it while watching the video, and it was epic. Thanks for making it!
I Am The Raptor chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Aaw, that's sad. But of course, they died.
Cross your Heart for me chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i love this song but its just s sad but its really the only way for them to be together if you think about it, great story though!
KitsuneFoxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like this story, but if you wanted to make it exactly like the song, I feel you should know this. You may have made it a different drug, I don't know. :)

Len gave Rin cantarella, obviously. Cantarella isn't deadly.

Cantarella is a drug/poison that makes the person who takes it fall asleep for aprox. 4 hours and gives them no recognizable heartbeat, making them seem dead, but not really dead. So Rin woke up from the cantarella and THEN they kissed. :) I'm sorry if you made it different and I seem arrogant, I just thought I should tell you in case you didn't know.

Thanks for listening,

KitsuneFoxx
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow. Wonderful interpretation of the video :) Wonderful fic _ LenxRin rocks XD
tamkittyxyz chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh God. That was so sad! I love it though.

Very well written. Very, very well written.

Love it so much.
Beijing Express chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
GAGH, I was gonna do a Cantarella story, but you beat me to it! XP

Heheh, no problem, though. This was some good stuff! Your descriptions are top-notch! But one recommendation - I won't italicize a whole bunch of text; it becomes a bother to read after a while.

That's just a suggestion, though. I really loved this, though!

-Shana-san
vocaloidofos chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Although I think it could have been better formatted, I really liked this story. I've yet to see the Pv or read the song however. I also think the japanese phrases could have just been replaced by the english. Other than those nitpicks, I really enjoyed this story.
shiks chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
wosh...LOL well done! This is soo dark! Ima gonna watch it right NOW!

(hugs) You write so well!