Reviews for How Could You?
JustQueenOfNarnia chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Me-Not miserable! Life not miserable without Ed?! NOOOOOOOOOO! OH ASLAN WHY WHY WHYW WHY

Edmund-HEY! You do realize I'm still alive and this is JUST a fanfic, right?

Me- ED!*hugs*

Ed-NONONONO LEAVE ME ALONE AAAH
Bearcat Girl chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
I am legitimately crying right now. And now my family is looking at me like I've lost it. Oh great.
Rajell Cellar chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Hmmmmm, interesting. But why you would kill off Edmund, I have NO idea.
Elfera chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Okay I like your story, but I can't say that much of hoe I like it without sounding like a freak! Anyway good job!
The Goddess of Books chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
This is so sad! I like the story but it was really heartbreaking. :'(
Romanaa chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Ok so that was depressing but still really good.

I love the way you write stories.
Xandra J chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Why the hell do you like killing Edmund so much! but, other than the fact that you killed my favorite character, it's pretty good!
ayesis chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
3 Love.
ayesis chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
( Le Sad... Poor Ed, Poor Lucy. ) I like this. More soon? D x
Smiley Smackdown chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
-_-Omigosh! That was so sad! Please update soon!-_-
oceany chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That's really sad and depressing. I almost cried. It would be interesting to see this made into something longer than a one-shot, maybe Edmund's siblings' reactions?
arsenal95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh my goodness! It was so raw and intense! You need to write another piece to show how the sins and pare ts reacted when they find out. ;-) please consider it!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Linkin Park? IPOD? in the 1940's?

That was depressing and a little weird but i'd like if you continued.
me and Mr. Jones chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
oh please continue this. I really like it, despite that my favorite character dies. It's really well written and i would like to see how you write just how much everyone else cares about Edmund. Very good.
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
o pleaz dont let this be a oneshot it just doesnt fit it has to continue! PLEAZ!

p.s. I RODE A FERRIS WHEEL TODAY! AND IT WAS FUN! i had the urge to read on it though...