Reviews for A Hair's Breadth
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Sheppard got lucky, but I guess the drone-making facility got more whumped than anything...is it beyond repair?!
Sylvery chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
You know, this would be the perfect next episode. I would LOVE to see this one in action! Already re-read it about 20 times! It just proves you don't have to leave Atlantis to get a good story! Thank you very much for writing this!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, that was very intense, and really terrific, thank you!
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep so well. Well written and well thought out and very intense. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Loopylou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Fantastic story. :)
clerical medical chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Marvellous whump, thankyou. I'm now off to look at all your other stories...
lizlou57 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great story -loved the whump! Realistic, well thought out and brilliantly described - had me holding my breath along with Sheppard! Love how much better he felt when his team got there and the wonderful scene with Rodney being his usual oblivious self at first, but managing to get across how relieved he was his friend was OK.
Pocus chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was wonderful. I love the suspense you created. Everything was perfectly timed and not over the top. Loved that you had a bit of team Luff in there too.
skeeterses chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really enjoyed that! Especially John interacting with the Marines.

Thanks for sharing )
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Holy crap, that was intense. Fantastic story; really well-written.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I adored the interactions John had with his friends and even Atlantis. Your characterizations were very good as well. Thanks so much for sharing.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Eek! Nice job on the Shep whumping and the agony of waiting for rescue.

Well done!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I could just see that blade against his throat and man, that was intense! Good writing and such suspense. Thanks.
Moonloony chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
As usual, another wonderfully written story. Loved the 'space sperm'/squid debate. I'm on the squid side.

Dear lord, complete laugh-out-loud moment when Rodney says, "Really, I can’t leave this place for a moment before the chimpanzees come out with the sledgehammers."

I would say that the SGA writers should immediately bring you on board, but well, you know...(*big sigh*).

Thanks for keeping SGA alive. :)
Fandomatic chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very suspenseful story. You brought the building to life. Terrific imagery.