Reviews for Truths of the Heart
The Dark Sister chapter 38 . 6/16/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. All your characters are perfect, and while I normally don't ship Obi-Wan, you've pulled this off so well I just ... don't know what to say. There is going to be a sequel, right? You will break my heart if there isn't one, because this is so. Freaking. Amazing!
No knight chapter 38 . 2/25/2013
Great stories, Really enjoyed it and its prequel story! Didn't you say the was a sequel to this one?
theFGnat chapter 38 . 2/2/2013
One of my favorite stories no doubt! I absolutely love it! The characters are so well written...I really really hope there will be a sequel!
nat chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
Wow this is amazing, one of the best stories I've read so far, if not the best :)
Please please tell me you're planning on writing a sequel! *puppy look*
Cheers!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Why are there so many little stars in between paragraphs? Makes it hard to read. You should fix that. Great story anyway
klester1987d chapter 38 . 11/16/2012
Sequel? PLEASE!
RebelliousJedi chapter 38 . 9/15/2012
This is one of the best Obi-Wan/Siri stories I have read on this site. Great job on this and the previous story.

Will Be hoping for a sequel to this.
MuggleCreator chapter 38 . 8/8/2012
Ooh! Interesting...
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
so be more like a corellian jedi?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
I love this story, is there a sequel comming
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Also, is there a sequel up for this story?
nineteennintytwo chapter 38 . 4/17/2012
Once again, I am speechless.

Keep being awesome :D
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 38 . 7/10/2011
Wow, this was wonderful, but like the first portion, too drawn out. I love character development, but I wish you had moved it along at a faster pace. That, and you really need line breaks or something to seperate (sp?) scenes. Other than that, it was fantastic, but I have a question: is there a sequel to this one?
Beloved Daughter chapter 38 . 6/5/2011
Yet another awesome story! I love the peace and love that you gave Obi-Wan and Siri. I think it's the perfect mix of Jedi and love (which seems quite hard to do...).

I look forward to a sequel to this story.
Princess Ashira chapter 38 . 3/13/2011
Woah. I've been working on reading What the Heart Hides and Truths of the Heart for the last week. I've finally finished, and although I read them through the forums you posted them to quite some time ago, I thought I'd post my appreciation for them here.

Since there's one chapter present there that is absent here, I'm pleased with my choice.

Dear, your vocabulary and tone are exquisite. I let mine flounder some time ago, and I've written down some of the words you used that I had forgotten existed. Thank you for not only writing a lovely story, but writing it well enough to once again expand my appreciation of the English language.

You mentioned writing a sequel; I would like to offer my support in this venture.