Reviews for Truths of the Heart
bigtomato chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I swear i'm going to cry if Siri dies on Azure :(
somersset chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
*two months to read (sorry haha, still congrats on your talent to write!)
somersset chapter 38 . 4/24/2014
Just joined fanfiction! All my congrats from spain! It took me two months "what the heart hides" and "truths os the heart" and then decide to register and start a fan fic on my own!
I fall for your stories since the first chapter, you have a wonderful tecnique! The psycology of the characters is exactly as I imagined them in mi mind! You're killing it with your fanfics-
I wish I could write as well as you do-
Be sure I'm here for everything you need!
Somerssy
The Dark Sister chapter 38 . 6/16/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. All your characters are perfect, and while I normally don't ship Obi-Wan, you've pulled this off so well I just ... don't know what to say. There is going to be a sequel, right? You will break my heart if there isn't one, because this is so. Freaking. Amazing!
No knight chapter 38 . 2/25/2013
Great stories, Really enjoyed it and its prequel story! Didn't you say the was a sequel to this one?
theFGnat chapter 38 . 2/2/2013
One of my favorite stories no doubt! I absolutely love it! The characters are so well written...I really really hope there will be a sequel!
nat chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
Wow this is amazing, one of the best stories I've read so far, if not the best :)
Please please tell me you're planning on writing a sequel! *puppy look*
Cheers!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Why are there so many little stars in between paragraphs? Makes it hard to read. You should fix that. Great story anyway
klester1987d chapter 38 . 11/16/2012
Sequel? PLEASE!
RebelliousJedi chapter 38 . 9/15/2012
This is one of the best Obi-Wan/Siri stories I have read on this site. Great job on this and the previous story.

Will Be hoping for a sequel to this.
MuggleCreator chapter 38 . 8/8/2012
Ooh! Interesting...
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
so be more like a corellian jedi?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
I love this story, is there a sequel comming
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Also, is there a sequel up for this story?
nineteennintytwo chapter 38 . 4/17/2012
Once again, I am speechless.

Keep being awesome :D