Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Eaken chapter 24 . 5/1
I'm sorry what? She just discovered Narcissa has been possessed by the horcrux while still having two others and her reaction is I'll tell you later lets sleep instead of doing the sane thing which is tell everyone as soon as possible? What the fuck.
Ricee chapter 2 . 3/30
nope, nice try. if you are going to write a fic with pairings, put the pairings in the description. shame I have to drop it here tho
aalens chapter 2 . 3/25
I thought that I had read all your Harry Potter fic, but have now discovered this one. I couldn’t be happier!
A chapter 33 . 2/20
Romulian chapter 6 . 2/3
rofl david is fkin cool
Makuro767 chapter 25 . 2/3
Kids don't hold grudges...
Provo's lucky he never met a bonafide psychopath. They always get even.
Angi1990 chapter 33 . 2/1
A great story! Thank you for this wonderful piece of art. It was a pleasure to read.
Makuro767 chapter 9 . 2/1
Talking about chess. The chess game in Philosopher's Stone could be even more difficult. Instead of simply winning the game, there are instead conditions that need to be met to get through like how many certain chess pieces of either colour need to be on the board on certain tiles and to also checkmate the opponent's King to unlock the next door... yeah, Quirrelmort will be there for awhile...
Makuro767 chapter 4 . 1/31
Personally I think extremely long names that included everything that it stands for is to stop idiots from finding loopholes because obviously that's what people tended to do so iron cladding everything from beginning to end has become a must in professional setting, especially for something as private and confidential as the Unspeakables.
Guitarlover56784 chapter 33 . 1/20
I agree with dayside. Your stories start great, then they fizzle, and burn out abruptly. You craft so much detail then never address it again, leading the audience to wonder why it was even included in the first place
Guitarlover56784 chapter 33 . 1/20
I feel like the entire three chapters were entirely... dull. Anti climatic.
Dayside chapter 32 . 12/30/2021
This was super lame. This story is so fucking lame. Why do you do this in every story? You start out great and just fucking flop like a dead fish at the end. Your stories always miss like half of a story.
Dayside chapter 30 . 12/30/2021
Holy shit why is everyone so fucking stupid? It's making me want to fucking SCREAM
Dayside chapter 24 . 12/30/2021
Anna is so fucking stupid. What kind of absolute retard would leave Voldemorts fucking soul peaces around her family. That's literally the single dumbest fucking thing you could possibly do.
Dayside chapter 8 . 12/30/2021
Why would these idiots bury their dead instead of burning the bodies? They have fucking crazy rituals that use shit like bones of the father.
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »