Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Very enjoyable story! Thanks
Wonderful story!
Abit horrible in parts,
but,throughly enjoyable!
Well done to all of you!
cerulean369 chapter 33 . 3/30
At first I was skeptical of the unspeakable part mentioned in the beginning of the story, but I am so glad I stuck around despite my reservations. I absolutely loved the team of unspeakables! Each and every one of them and their POV adventures were written amazingly. This story was great and I’m so happy I stumbled upon this. Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you’re doing well and staying safe :)
Boomshanka chapter 33 . 3/14
I LOVE FICS WITH HAPPY ENDINGS.
Crowder53 chapter 33 . 3/8
Awesome story. I’ve read it a few times now. Thank you
Detsella Morningdew chapter 33 . 2/8
This entire story was excellent, from start to finish. Good job. It is one of the few Harry Potter fanfiction stories that I can legitimately say has no major flaws. (Of course there are plenty that are great and quite enjoyable, but I can usually name one aspect that needs work with each of them. Not with this.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 2/8
Love the mutual trolling relationship between Harry and Dumbledore, as well as the Unspeakables' antics.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 5 . 2/8
Absolutely love Dumbledore's speech. It is the perfect balance between warning and inspiring, and actually sounds like a real speech. (Many fanfiction writers don't really know how to write speeches in general. Not their fault, but it makes this one seem that much better.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 2/8
I absolutely love the concept of this story. Albus WAS more manipulative (or at least kept too many things to himself before), but is a genuinely good person, and determined to do things differently this time around.

And of course, Harry is great, being in a more immature mind, but with his old memories. (And you managed to convey that without saying it outright so far.)
suziq968 chapter 33 . 2/1
This was amazing! Very worth the wait. Thanks all of you. Best part, "just call me unspeakable Harry." He finally gets to be just Harry. So cool.
suziq968 chapter 28 . 2/1
okay so I haven't even read the rest in f this but I gotta say, Mmeemm is just awesome.
suziq968 chapter 18 . 2/1
Doesn't transfiguring a pencil into food break Gamps law? Tootsie rolls are food even if mostly sugar.
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »