Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
HERMIT532 chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
I've been slowly reading this story and to be honest I'm just on chapter 4 but I like it a lot. I like Dumbledore realizing he messed up with sending Harry to the Dursleys and deciding to keep him with him this tiime around. I've 'followed' the story and will wait patiently for the next update.
mageofmyth chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
I just found your story and would love to read how it ends. I really like all the unspeakables. Harry eating icing and dressing like Albus is too cute.
Kittens Kat chapter 27 . 1/18/2014
I ENJOY THIS STORY AND CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! THANK YOU!
Min's awesomeness chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
I love this fic, I hope you are coming back to this soon! Pls!
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I'm enjoying this story and I hope you finish or update it soon!
Lahmikhara chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I do hope the rest of the storyline is/will be available though :)
Charlie0925 chapter 27 . 12/12/2013
I am so, so in love with this fic and the characters you've created here! Please come back to this soon, I needs to know what happens next! ;o)
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
Please update soon! You are a wonderful writer! Thanks for sharing
yinyang1113 chapter 27 . 10/13/2013
Are you going to finish this story?
sylvelle chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Another good one, I'm guessing more and more people are going to be feeling something isn't quite right and may be taken into their confidence? Hope so, especially the Unspeakable.
bkasavan chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
Please update! It's a great story!
Sylvelle chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
He was there in caon because he went looking for Peter and when he couldn't find him he feared the worst.
bkasavan chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
I'm sure you've always wanted to refer to Dumbledore as a young fellow, no?
sylvelle chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
You had a chance for Sirius to be free and you killed him.
bkasavan chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I have found this story again!
I just finished your newest story, and moved on to your Author's page.
I read this story a few months ago and I wanted to reread it, revently, but coldn't find it again.
And Now I have refound it!
It was a great story, and I look foward to reading it!
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »