Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
wy chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
OCs coming out nowhere knowing awesome super duper magics. lol. Bad fic.
Rose chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
"And don't worry, Harry and Dumbledore weren't born yesterday"

The fact that you had to point this out in an AN and not actually show it in the story is a bad thing. You say one thing... you show something different. Meh.
wy chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
What a shitty fic. Wtf is this? Good job completely reducing Dumbledore's knowledge. Why they're even speaking to the "Unpeakables" doesn't even make any sense. Stupid lazy authors, really. Awful fic.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
Another great chapter!
Keep up the good work!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
Quite the interesting developments.

Harriverse chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
Great updates! You story is so far from canon as to be its own version! Too bad I forgot what Harry and Albus left behind. I'm hoping that they can win as this Voldy is smart and well organized.
Spennig chapter 27 . 11/10/2012
Low your stuff. Can't wait for more!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 27 . 11/10/2012
I enjoy nearly all of your works, as does my husband. Thanks for the update!
RavenclawWitch18 chapter 27 . 11/10/2012
I'm glad you guys finally came back to finish the story. I loved this chapter and Harry's animagus. I look forward to reading the next chapter and I hope you come out with it soon.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
I am speculating that the new 'dark lord' is most likely Narcissa Malfoy and if not her, then Bellatrix, but I figure the latter is unlikely if Narcissa inherited the cup.

EmeraldEyed chapter 27 . 11/10/2012
Huzzah for updates
Cosmyk Angel chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
LMAO after the 'choo choo' mac 'n' chz.

Cosmyk Angel chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Ah, you can disregard my previous question about Snape. I see that you already have things arranged. Interesting.

Cosmyk Angel chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Ah, just out of curiosity, did you forget about Snape and his reactions to young Harry, or was he perhaps one of those nameless death-eaters forced to go to Godrick's Hollow and be killed that night? I ask because I think he had just started teaching potions at Hogwarts at that time? and so would likely have been there when Albus arrived with Harry.

Cosmyk Angel chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I thought that emotional plea scene from baby Harry was very cute. After all, he had so little love the first time around I can see how he might try to get as much as he could the next time.
*Crosses fingers and prays that when the time comes for the author to choose pairings that Harry ends up with Ginny, though I would like to see her character fleshed out more, also understands that won't be for some time yet, and will patiently wait to find out.*

1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »