Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
I would think it was too soon to bring Remus back. He has a good life in America, and that could lead to him helping Albus and Harry make allies with the packs in America to go against Greyback and his packs. After all, they probably have it really good and if Moldybutt was to take over the world, he would probably start by ending the good life they have. Say what you may but I think Moldybutt would have treated the Vampires and Werewolves as 2nd class citizens, at best, and little more than dirt most of the time. In fact, it wouldn't have surprised me if Moldybutt would later eliminate them altogether as a threat to his power.
AJ Granger chapter 27 . 3/3
This is great. Would love to see more.
AJ Granger chapter 23 . 3/3
Some very cool stuff. Love that Jess and Don did not need rescuing. Crafty people indeed. Always great to see Luna, and cutting through crap with a grace that no other character seems to have in the series.

You write the characters and things so well. And the people you have brought into the story are amazing. Frankly, I don't miss the canon characters you left out because of how good everything is in this story.
AJ Granger chapter 12 . 3/2
I should have reviewed sooner, but I must say I am really enjoying this piece. I adore Luna, and this young Luna is awesome. Harry teaching her runes is great, and I like that her mom is working as a counselor at Hogwarts.

What I really appreciate are the differences here. It's not the same old story with the same old people doing almost exactly the same thing. Snape is off learning with Flamel instead of teaching badly at Hogwarts.

Well done.
Difdi chapter 27 . 1/11
I wonder, if Jess and Don had a son, would they name him Christopher?

Or would that be too punny?
Difdi chapter 22 . 1/11
Comforting a child is generally good, but calling a seer a liar only offends the seer. Wizards tend to lack common sense because magic makes so many improbable and normally-impossible things possible - it makes me wonder if having common sense inhibits magic?
Difdi chapter 9 . 1/10
Well, better hexal drats than heffalumps (it's so hard to get the stains out of the snorkacks).
harrypotterfan1977 chapter 1 . 1/9
Will you be completing this book?
Reader chapter 27 . 1/4
I LOVE this fic :D
It has a good plot, is written well, makes sense, etc. In short, it completely grabbed my interest
I'll wait for you if you decide to finish this story one day
Guest chapter 27 . 12/1/2014
Another abandonware? :sigh: Alright, I guess I can understand, although it's a damn shame. So close...
NotaFro chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
I hope you will continue this as I am more than willing to wait
sylvelle chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
I hope you can finish it. But it's been 2 years so I think you probably won't but I do know you are writing still so maybe someday.
Tricia
alicewiggles chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
Draco could have a nice family Seth , Anna and him
omh666 chapter 27 . 10/31/2014
Bah, all of the fics I come across lately were discontinued in 2012. Silly people must have feared the end of the wworld or something. Hope to see an update on this if at all possible.
bob schlobohm chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
You've trapped me again, another sleepless night.I really like your work.
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »