Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
EmptySurface chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
It's unusual to find a story where Harry and Albus do...well, anything, together. I like it. There haven't really been much about Harry in the latest chapters, though. I look forward to read the next chapter, whenever it may come.
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
No! I had hoped Remus would be a part of Harry's life... oh, well. Maybe he will come back later on...?
Mfalcon1942 chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
Wow, great story, hope you update again soon.
aalens chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
Great story! It is encouraging to know that your other story, 'To Shape and Change' has just been updated -so this one,ight be too?
gnom chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Hallo Blueowl

This story is also quit fascinating, i would say even better than the recently finished one. Please docontinue.

Have a nice day
Gnom
LadyRainDancer chapter 27 . 9/1/2013
Excellent fic, hope you update soon! This was quite a thrilling read!
Lady Rain
HP-DG-SB-HA-RR-KB-NT-TD-LL-AJ chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
Well, I'm hoping that you'll be updating the story soon. It's been almost a year since the last chapter. I'm really liking this story so I'm quite sad to see the inactivity... Come back to the story soon.
Hawthornbranch chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
I've really enjoyed this fic
Madame Minuit12 chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
brilliant story :)
I cannot wait to read more!
fantasy-nat chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
The idea of portkey dart is really, really clever! All in all, that's a very good story with very ingenious ideas.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Dumbledore's gay, by the way...
Nytefyre chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
This is an interesting twist on the time travel story - with both Harry and Albus coming back in time together. I like the way you've shown Harry growing, and the method of using the Horcruxes. Your writing is very balanced and fun to read. I hope to see the end of this story eventually.

Thanks for posting!
Elysia1 chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
Oh no... we need to have an ending :) Thanks for sharing the story, it's great!
gennastar chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
The horcrux idea is horrifying especially for young people. It is like the Alien story with Sigorney Weaver with Hellraiser mix. For vampires to be capable of trapping an eternal soul that should be able of being released to whatever outcome a person's faith tradition dictates...eh?

Sometimes the HP universe goes places that make me cringe.

I still like the story now as much as I did when I first began reading it.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
This story is excellent, please update soon.
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »