Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
SaD GREAT
Catharmel chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
A really great and exciting story.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Trigonometry was known to the ancient Greeks; the name was coined in 1595. The Calculus was devised by Newton and Liebnitz a generation before the International Statute of Secrecy.
Tanathar chapter 27 . 8/7/2016
Very different type of time travel fic, and really well done. Love it.
irishblue chapter 27 . 7/20/2016
Please finish the story, i enjoyed it so far
echaniot chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Clearly my style of fanfiction. I really like your descriptions and by the way you explain things I would almost think that you are a colleague (physicist)!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
Hey,
I just wanted to say that your book is amazing, and I love it. I hope both of you can find time to update soon, because I am really excited for the ending!
Hurricane159 chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
great
TigerCritic chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Awwwww the way ablus treasure mineva is so cute. Did you know they were my favorite ship before ablus turned out to be gay.
bevel chapter 27 . 4/27/2016
Good story to bad you just left it hang
Which is a pisser to read that far and not finding it done out you where to lazy to finish
Mamma Wolf chapter 27 . 4/23/2016
Just curious if you're still working on this story? Life gets In the way, belive me I understand. I just didn't want to Mark this for a notification if it's been abandoned. It is really very good and I am interested in finding out what's happened to everyone. If the story won't be finished I understand and just want to say thank for the wonderful read
Guest chapter 27 . 4/19/2016
As abandoned as this fic is, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks to the both of you for doing as much as you have on the story.
Cayar chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Off to a good start. In my mind's eye, I see Dumbledore as played by Richard Harris, and Albus played by Michael Gambon. I would so want to watch that actual scene.
AnthonyR89 chapter 27 . 4/16/2016
so, is this story abandoned, or what? it's been over three years since it was updated.

entertaining read, overall though.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
interesting story so far. and while Sirius's death bothered me somewhat, it doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as what you just did with Snape. i don't care that he was ultimately on the "good" side.

the guy was a complete and utter bastard. and directly responsible for the death of the potters and what happened to the longbottoms. if he had survived the war, he should have spent the rest of his life in prison.
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »