Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
alicewiggles chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
Draco could have a nice family Seth , Anna and him
omh666 chapter 27 . 10/31/2014
Bah, all of the fics I come across lately were discontinued in 2012. Silly people must have feared the end of the wworld or something. Hope to see an update on this if at all possible.
bob schlobohm chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
You've trapped me again, another sleepless night.I really like your work.
anyeshabaner chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
well that was oh do update this story please i love it
TheGoldman chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
That sounds like a much more sensible job for Snape than teaching ... I suspect that his temperament would suit being the Flamels' apprentice (and later taking on an apprentice himself) rather than teaching at Hogwarts.
TheGoldman chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I can't imagine how frustrated Harry must be, to switch from 23 years old to a baby ...
ElementalMaster16 chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
pretty interesting fic! though it's not focused on harry enough for my taste, the parts that are are a lot of fun(not that the rest isn't enjoyable). i also have a question on the harry becoming an animagus, because when he asked about it a number of chapters earlier he needed to be at a point where his growth would at least have slowed down, because it might cause issues otherwise, so why did he become one at this point anyway?

anyway, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
MeTheFanFictionReader chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
When are you going to finish this? I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Shrooms make me realize. Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures are quite similar. They should really just be one class.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
Rita Unspeakable is interesting, but kind of weird. Not sure whether I like it, but I like its potential at least.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
What moron would try to assassinate literally the two most powerful people?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Cute Luna.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Yes! I was hoping for a human shield once the fight started. Excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Silly, but most first chapters are. Potentially interesting.
s-david-m chapter 27 . 6/16/2014
Good chapter. I hope you finish this up soon!
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »