Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
well if the hexal drats made you do it, then i am going to hope that they will get you to post the next one soon.

i thought this was a great chapter.

and just for the record, you had me rolling with laughter whe you wrote the horsey thing. that was great.

anyway, i cannot wait for the next chapter, wich i hope include the testing...

keep up the great work.
child-of-paradox-and-chaos chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Love your story! It's great! And I'm so-o happy for Snape! _
frnight chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I've enjoyed everything about this story so far...I do feel bad for Harry though, I couldn't imagine being a little brat again.
potterfan784 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
great chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Hmm, so this looks to be taking Snape out the picture for a long while, and will look forward to if any of the forms Albus signed will come back on him or Harry.
kubas89 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
good chapter :)
FaithlessGirl chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
damit i wanted to read more about the test please please please update soon
The French Dark Lord chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Nice
glistening moon chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
i really enjoy this! but the 3rd year for harry would be very different from what it was in the books... and if he's already at Hogwarts how will he meet Ron on the train? any way, i love the story, so don't stop updating it!
Morbious20 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter keep'em coming.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter! Update again soon please!
ViperineVampire chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
YOSH!An update!Loved the horse scene and the gobstopper code. Heheh. Hope to see more action soon!

P.S.: What are hexal drats anyway?
Bobboky chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
awesome... so very awesome
Jane chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Hexal drats made me leave this review, asking the author if they have any idea of how long this story will be?

I love it.
TricaLee chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
The hexal drats made you do it? Well I say, it's about time! They can be notoriously slow about that and very, very incessant about that sort of thing as well. You really must pay closer attention to them, as we all should!
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »