Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
potterfan784 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
great chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Hmm, so this looks to be taking Snape out the picture for a long while, and will look forward to if any of the forms Albus signed will come back on him or Harry.
kubas89 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
good chapter :)
FaithlessGirl chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
damit i wanted to read more about the test please please please update soon
The French Dark Lord chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Nice
glistening moon chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
i really enjoy this! but the 3rd year for harry would be very different from what it was in the books... and if he's already at Hogwarts how will he meet Ron on the train? any way, i love the story, so don't stop updating it!
Morbious20 chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter keep'em coming.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter! Update again soon please!
ViperineVampire chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
YOSH!An update!Loved the horse scene and the gobstopper code. Heheh. Hope to see more action soon!

P.S.: What are hexal drats anyway?
Bobboky chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
awesome... so very awesome
Jane chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Hexal drats made me leave this review, asking the author if they have any idea of how long this story will be?

I love it.
TricaLee chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
The hexal drats made you do it? Well I say, it's about time! They can be notoriously slow about that and very, very incessant about that sort of thing as well. You really must pay closer attention to them, as we all should!
kewr69 chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
great chapter
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
I like how you got Snape out of Hogwarts...can he be injured on the way! Oh, love the updates keep them coming.
Morbious20 chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Awesome story , I'm loving every word and just wish I would have started reading sooner.
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »