Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Global Conquest-er chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Great, Great, Great, Great.

Thanks for the update; it was amazing. I love learning about Smart!Harry and Friend!Luna - because she's just so cool.

I dont really know what more to say, except, perhaps, for:

Thanks, again.

This chapter made me so happy.
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009

Fredrich chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
I just have to say... this story has an AMAZING premise... and well ... I can't wait to read more!
heathw chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
I just really, really love this story.
Vulkan chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
A wonderful story that is developing very well. I like the small difficulties u place in their path and their accomplishments, new magic etc. I was wondering when u would involve vampires or goblins or some other creature race...
Sylkie chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Not gay...that's sad. You do have it set up pretty nicely for a Harry/Luna. I was so0o0o Happy when I saw that you had updated! Your fic is really neat! :)
Tiffany's Hogwarts Secrets chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Harry is adorable and I like how he is able to keep up with being a child while having his fun with his mental abilities. I wonder if Albus will reveal it to her? Your story is really interesting!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
great chapter!

and very kid like of luna, you did a great job with her. I work with kids all of the time and things are just...well more simple for them.

this was a great chapter...though did dakota really go away for the reason that was given...or is there something else going on?

keep up the great work!
ViperineVampire chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
and THAT is SO DARN COOL! That does it. You're one of the coolest person to ever EVER grace the Harry Potter Fanfiction Universe.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
'kid logic. brilliant as always'

That was perfect. And I just love the idea of Harry with a little desk, mimicking the headmaster. So cute.
kewr69 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
An interesting chapter I thank you for the update and look forward to seeing more in the future.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Will Luna blow Harry's cover?
frnight chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
O Harry's in trouble! I'm glad you're doing a time jump, I was starting to get bored with the baby Harry. He's friends with Luna, that's cool, I always really liked her.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow now this could work very well.
Malfoie chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
I do have a question are you making legilimens a born with ability or are you going to have to learn it? Thats my only question for now. Great story so far so on to the next chapter.
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »