Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Rhett1980 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
I've enjoyed reading this fic. One mild criticism would be that you seem to make these Unpeakables almost or in some cases more knowledgable than Dumbledore. AD is the most powerful wizard in the world, 120 odd years old, and with probably the greatest mind in the wizarding world and yet you make him seem lost to some of the stuff the unspeakables do.

And hopefully if you make Harry powerful, as it seems you will, don't make him ridiculously powerful. He only has to be as powerful as Voldemort, who is NOT more powerful than AD.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
I think you're doing a great job. This is really interesting and enjoyable.
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
That was an interesting part with L'il Luna there at the end, and going to be curious to see what else might happen with her and Harry, as well as more of the other young people Harry might end up meeting later on.
Jane chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
I love it.

You know, you can write that this story is not slash but it won't deter people from asking/demanding or saying that "your story is ruined". omg and I DID read that the other day. o.0

Anyway, I love the plot things. Particularly the ending scene. I always wanted a Harry/Luna ship, because I was never fond if Ginny. But it doesn't matter, EXCEPT will Harry be in Ravenclaw now? I mean, being so intelligent it might change things around. idk
AmethystSiri chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Great chapter, little!harry is so cute :) I can't for the next chapter, please update again as soon as possible :)
Global Conquest-er chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Great, Great, Great, Great.

Thanks for the update; it was amazing. I love learning about Smart!Harry and Friend!Luna - because she's just so cool.

I dont really know what more to say, except, perhaps, for:

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE!

Thanks, again.

This chapter made me so happy.
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009

Terri
Fredrich chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
I just have to say... this story has an AMAZING premise... and well ... I can't wait to read more!
heathw chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
I just really, really love this story.
Vulkan chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
A wonderful story that is developing very well. I like the small difficulties u place in their path and their accomplishments, new magic etc. I was wondering when u would involve vampires or goblins or some other creature race...
Sylkie chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Not gay...that's sad. You do have it set up pretty nicely for a Harry/Luna. I was so0o0o Happy when I saw that you had updated! Your fic is really neat! :)
Tiffany's Hogwarts Secrets chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Harry is adorable and I like how he is able to keep up with being a child while having his fun with his mental abilities. I wonder if Albus will reveal it to her? Your story is really interesting!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
great chapter!

and very kid like of luna, you did a great job with her. I work with kids all of the time and things are just...well more simple for them.

this was a great chapter...though did dakota really go away for the reason that was given...or is there something else going on?

keep up the great work!
ViperineVampire chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
and THAT is SO DARN COOL! That does it. You're one of the coolest person to ever EVER grace the Harry Potter Fanfiction Universe.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
'kid logic. brilliant as always'

That was perfect. And I just love the idea of Harry with a little desk, mimicking the headmaster. So cute.
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »