Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Malfoie chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
I do have a question are you making legilimens a born with ability or are you going to have to learn it? Thats my only question for now. Great story so far so on to the next chapter.
Malfoie chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I understand that its not going to be Harry Dumbles slash but is their going to be any ship with Harry? Maybe Hermione HINT HINT WINK WINK SAY NO MORE!
Malfoie chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
I like the story so far the only problem that I have with it is that you killed off Sirius what their a point to that or are you just mean. That would have been a good point to bring up so that Harry had him while growing up this time.
NoNameUser chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
I've always wanted to read a story where both Harry and Albus go back in time, but, believe it or not, this is the first story I found. And I really like the story you've got here.

It's a little slow - Eleven chapters and you've barely moved two weeks in a story that's supposed to run all 7 years of Hogwarts, right? Maybe some time jumps would work for you, or are you planning on detailing the whole story?

I also noticed that you wrote an entire chapter (4. RDHPIT) filled only with your OCs, and that took a lot of the interest away for me. Personally, I like this story because of the plot you have with Harry and Albus, but a good deal of your story is written from your OCs.

A good story nonetheless. I'll be awaiting your updates. :)

~Ary
Global Conquest-er chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
This. Is. Great.

I didnt think, earlier, that this was going to be what it was going to be about. But that made the surprise a happier one. I really like this fic; its one of the best, I think, that I've read so far. You have a talent at getting me to see what is happening rather than forcing me to imagine it on its own. The words just ... flow. It's really great. The plot, too, is amazing; the idea of time travel and the reprecusions of it as such make this a wonderful idea for a fic. While I have read other re-live fics, even the good ones, none have been like this before. I have never before seen Harry and Dumbledore come back, and, if I do say so myself, I really enjoy it. Not in love, because those are just GROSS, but italicized too, they are completely OOC. Way too OOC for me to allow my brain to wrap around. But this fic, the father/son sort of pairing you have between them and the great descriptions of magic?

Well, I'm glad to have found it.

Thanks for, at least, this much, and PLEASE update when you've got the time. THIS IS A GREAT FIC!
LovelySnakes chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
ilike
Sylkie chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Cute fic! I really enjoy reading it. :)
Shianelle chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
*heart*

I rather like this parental!Dumbledore and masquerading-as-a-baby!Harry. It's sweet.

*heart*
White Ivy chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
Good fic.
fraewyn chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
patience is our friend,

cant wait for the next!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
this was such a great chapter.

i really like the tests, and the bit with the magic thing, mingling, was so cool.

i can't wai to find out what happens next.

oh and i love the exchange between flitwick and DD.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Wonderful chapter! Update again soon please!
ross chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
are you going to mention draco every chapter?...is harry gay? is that why he likes playing with rainbows?
Luc chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
liked this. Maybe not as much as the previous ones. This needed some more humour.
Alex chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Well, this story looked interesting, but I really can't stand Mary-Sue's and yours is taking up half the story.
1,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »