Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
good chapter :)
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Excellent chapter
stonegnome1 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Excellent story, i do not believe I have seen a Dumbles goes back before. One typo

Harry was sitting on Dumbledore’s lab, and appeared to be trying his best to give some baby comfort.

obviously lap insted of lab.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
this was a very somber chapter.

though one that needed to happen.

i do wonder about draco and cissy, are they going to blame harry and dumbles and be bad, or are they going to understand and be good...well understand as much as they can?

i really like this chapter, and like how oyu have set some things up to follow right after the other

though there are now, two unknowns in the story.

(Jess and Don) who could they be. yes, don was recruited by malfoy...i am assuming that this was still the malfoy funeral...but you put them in this chapter, for a reason.

anyway, again, great chapter!
kewr69 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
great chapter
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
While it's not all too detailed, the mere fact that you would pause to think of ANY details unique to Wizarding funerals impresses me.

Good job.

Alwaus,

robert mason
Yaraslava Rada chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Interesting story, the first of it's kind (that I have seen.) Update again soon please.
Hericus C chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Great story. Very different from most time travel fics. I like that for once Dumbledore is the good guy and actively helping Harry and the wizarding world. Can't wait to see what the Unspeakables make of Harry, if Dumbledore lets them test him.

I am surprised though that Anna was able to scan AD without him knowing, or Harry for that matter. These two would have had extensive practice (AD decades) and against LV as well as others during the long war in detecting people surfing their minds. Unless it was just because they were tired-or is Anna very different?
dhh chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Didn't read this story just wanted to comment to know WHEN YOU'RE going to UPDATE 'The Guardian'? If ever1!

Sincerely,
ChristinaAngel chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
I loved the press conference where Dumbledore was not going to sit around and let the Wizarding World fall to ruin like he did the first time. I liked how Anna Malfoy helped Narcissa and the whole 'family sticks together' was good. I loved how Harry's infant body and adult mind are reacting together. I'm quite sad that Remus is not going to be around so much, I really like him! And Tonks. I liked seeing little bits of the student's conversations. Thanks for updating!
ViperineVampire chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
O...Another really REALLY interesting story from you!This time travel story is one of a kind!Love it already and can't wait for more updates *grins*
TeddyLupin67890 chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
Wow, great story. I almost passed on it when I was looking for stories about Harry being or working with unspeakables but for some reason the summary caught me and I read it. I am glad I did. I will be anxiously awaiting the next update.
serious.effort chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Good work. Very different from the usual fic. :) Thank you and I look forward to reading more.
nikkila chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Absolutley fantastic! I cant wait for more!
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »