Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Krisis chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
Impressive chapter. Though i have a few concerns

All will be revealed?

You have written 11 chapters but you have hardly developed the story as much as you have developed your characters.

Will you be able to maintaine this level of detail in such a small time frame?

How long has it been since HP AND APWBD came back, few weeks maybe, if so do you plan on havng major time skips to develope the story. As i honestly see you losing hope after 30-40 chapter and harry is still only 7 years old. I hope the daunting task of finishing the story is not too much.
The French Dark Lord chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
Nice chapter the test were interesting!
ViperineVampire chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
Hmm...This chapter is one of those "I'm gonna make you THINK" chapters. I can never give a constructive or useful review when I read chapters like this. BUT, I'm bloody happy it's a long chapter!
kubas89 chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
good chapter
huskerfan chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
Good chapter, but the story seems to be moving along pretty slowly. Besides the events with the unspeakables nothing seems to have happened since the fight. Can't wait to read more, update soon!
StoryTagger chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
Well...seems like Dumbles is slowly cracking the secrets of the Unspeakables...but it does make me wonder, just how will Harry's double core affect his abilities and skills as he grows up this time around? Also, how long is your aim for this story? Hmm and why does each Unspeakable seem to have some weird anomaly about themselves? But...I think my favorite is the random luck girl, that would be horrible...unless your a racer or something...then it would be darn useful...
crosstoe chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Good story, you two work well together. The characters are well developed. Hope you keep updating regularly, I wanna see where this goes.
Element's Sole Protector chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Wow, I haven't reviewed this near as much as I should.

I really like this fic. Gives me something to read in the 'Harry P. and Albus D.' category, along with being filled with cool things like a magical bond, a young-yet-old Harry and... written by TWO authors! A phenomenon I have not yet tried.

Keep up the good work! I've been caught since you started, and can't wait for Chapter Eleven!
ChristinaAngel chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
So is David going to become a big part in the story, he seems a little too interesting to Albus for him to just disappear again. Seth's reaction to Harry refusing to open the box was so funny. Harry reacting to Don the Death Eater was great, but if he's a spy, what was the hate on his face in the future, that Harry remembers? Thanks for updating!
ChristinaAngel chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Rebekah as the counsellor was really good because it kept her from making up new spells (hopefully) while helping the students who lost people in the war. I liked how we saw how she felt about her husband and I agree with her that it really wasn't anyone's business considering he wasn't hurting anyone. Snape must be happy that he doesn't have to teach, he never seemed to enjoy it anyway.
ChristinaAngel chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
Wow so this was the chapter of funerals? Lily, James' and Sirius' funeral was really sad but I how Harry responded to the Lovegoods was really good and IC for this Harry. Dumbledore trying to retify his past mistakes was brilliant and just what Dumbledore would do if he came back in time. I wasn't expecting Dumbledore mentioning Snape in the letter but he certainly described him well.
Krisis chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
impressive so far
The French Dark Lord chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
LoL Mac Goo...

I ntersting ,I was surprised by the turn of events.
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Very interesting time travel fic! :) I look forward to seeing more chapters. I wonder when Harry and Dumbledore will find out that Anna is Anna Malfoy, because Harry certainly has reason to distrust that name. :P
Meany chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Wow! Interesting story. It's good to read about good and wise Dumbledore for a change. I am a bit tired of the multitude of the stories bashing him in the most unimaginative way. I must say I don't like the character much, but some writers just go overboard. oops, I guess I went off the tangent for a bit here. Sorry. Anyway, great idea and implementation, I like all the OCs. Update soon!
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »