Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
AmunRa02 chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Brilliant fic you've written here! I'm completely addicted to it now! But what I really want to know that you haven't addressed yet is where is Severus Snape in the story? Please don't kill him off or make him evil! He's my favourite character! And he's already been given a hard time in canon. Sure he's not a very nice man but he is a good guy! So when will Snape make an appearance?
AnnF chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
I'm surprised the healer didn't grab his hand. I've noticed that doctors dealing with the very young or old, get pushy. (I've had to correct a few.)
Syron13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hmm I don't think I have ever seen a Harry and Dumbledore go back in time together. I think I have seen every other possible person go back but Dumbledore. Congrats on writing something original. That is getting harder and harder with the more fanfics that keep appearing. I look forward to seeing where to take your story.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
decend story your chaptwer length is spot on but i think you could include a little more detail in the "feeling" the empathetic links gives when either one of them try and use it...instead of just i use it and i think i feel this kind of thing...other than that good story!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Nice section with Harry there, but he better be careful or he and Albus will blow it open.
King Of Wolves chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Brilliant it took me a few seconds to figure out what tri’naw-meat-tree was
ntr chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Great story; love how you are doing it. Really like how you are keeping Albus treating Harry like an adult when it is possible yet Harry being able to have a childhood, etc.
potterfan784 chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
great chapter
murdrax chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
hmm very inetersting chappy. this story is now going on my alert along with alert to yourself as well!
GinnysLove chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
hi;

i love harry's responces and sutch, please, update soon. I like this story really well:)
kubas89 chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
good chapter :)
fraewyn chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Is Harry's hand actually going to follow either one of those two "normal" reactions?

Cant wait for the next!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
I love this chapter, and the part where harry wiggled his left hand instead of his right...classic cheekiness.

I can't wait until you post next
FaithlessGirl chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
mh like remus i will be sad that he is gone but yeah well can't have anything
The French Dark Lord chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Well done Blueowl!This new fic of your is great!
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »