Reviews for Mysterious Thing, Time
Meany chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Wow! Interesting story. It's good to read about good and wise Dumbledore for a change. I am a bit tired of the multitude of the stories bashing him in the most unimaginative way. I must say I don't like the character much, but some writers just go overboard. oops, I guess I went off the tangent for a bit here. Sorry. Anyway, great idea and implementation, I like all the OCs. Update soon!
Hericus C chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Another excellent chapter. Loved what Harry did to the stuff toy!
fraewyn chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Cant wait for the next!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Interesting chapter! Update agian soon please!
kubas89 chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
good chapter
glistening moon chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
lol...mac goo. i love this story! update soon!
ViperineVampire chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
This story is dragging out a bit too slow for my liking but oh well. I worry about whether Anna will be able to read Dumbledore or Harry's mind though. And someone with that kind of abilities to read minds like Dumbledore's and Harry's with them none the wiser that someone with HER skill even exists is quite mind boggling not to mention dangerous.
angelic harp chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
update soon!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
mac is very sad,if you have ever had it that is.

okay, randomness aside.

this was a great chapter.

i think my favorite part of this chapter was when harry ran away from don, i work with kids and that is a very true thing they do. it made me laugh.

and the tests...surley we are not done seeing those yet?

i mean, there is at least one, that will happen after lunch, but will there be more?

this was a great chapter.

you have set some of the other characters quite nicely.

kepp up the great work.
Morbious20 chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Awesome chapter .
silvestris.silvia chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
what an interesting chapter

and baby harry is so CUTE! 0
King Of Wolves chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Once more I shall quote the Weasly Twins... "Wicked"
FaithlessGirl chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
wow interesting... so i get it anna is on the bad side?
StoryTagger chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
You know...Don was lucky that the phoenix doll was the only thing that attacked him...Harry could have set the chairs against him...or simply do what all children do when there is something bad and either mentally want to push the bad thing away or make it just go away. Very good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
BUTT KICKIN STUFF ANIMALS! cool. I wish mine could do that, they just sit there and look pretty! Update asap. I want to know how lunch went.
1,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »