Reviews for Lessons With L
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
cute
Lethe Werner chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Could you accept a smile?

:))
Walking Poison chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
L never met with Near nor Mello in the manga/anime. If you read the complete manga you would read Near saying how they only conversed with L one time, so to speak. A laptop was brought into the common room and a Cloister Black 'L' was showing. All the orphans asked L multiple questions except Near and Mello. None of the orphans ever met L, though. I just wanted to inform you of that.
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Cute and interesting. Very nice!
what the vell chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I review! can you send Matsuda over anyway? We can get drunk and fall out windows together!

Now to the story, I love it as always. Is there going to be a second part where L is tutoring Mello, but many distractions get in the way like Matt and Near trying to eavedrop on it?
aflaskj chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Hahaha...brilliant. XD That poor teacher. Bad Near! Don't leave paper airplanes on the floor! It's not sanitary! :P

“Screw tactical! That’s your guys problem! You know she did the crime, she needs to do the time!”

XD I can so imagine him saying that. (AND IT RHYMES. o.o) And Mels has some excellent torture tactics...I have to try that sometime... -insert evil laugh-

"(...)yeah right, and maybe tomorrow, Near will finally act his age and stop playing with Transformers!"

And eating them! -shot- What? We all know it's true...

This was hilarious! I wonder what color wig L will get Near... hot pink? :P

I liked this one-shot, L would make such a weird teacher. XD
Bored Katsu chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Not the Caramelldansen dance! I'm sorry for all the times I didn't review! Just not that! .

Usual hilariousness resultng in my sibling telling my mother that I had gone insane and needed a rabies shot...