Reviews for Taking The Money
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
I thought Paulie was a girl, I kept reading Pauline
otakunerd1 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
uchihaitachi21 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Lov ur stories! The anastasia ones r amzing
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Awww such

A great story, really
Lala Sharada chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
Wow! This story is so creative and well thought out, it's great! You are such an amazing writer and I love your Anastasia stories!

This fic was so, just awesome, everything was perfect, the way everything played out and all! Just INCREDIBLE!

I loved it!
randumb chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
Wow. This is amazing! You're very good at dialogue. I could just hear the characters and their voice actors saying your lines. It's very sweet and I loved how you ended it :D

Great job!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
k, so that was awesomely funny and amazing, and I love Paulie and Boris is stupid (but he's supposed to be, so it's good) and Dimitri is AWESOME! and Tasha is the cutest thing ever and I think I got it all? :)

Happy writing,

lily chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
this s cute
DimitrisDuchess chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
LOL on the ending.. XD

Apparently the only way Dimitri wakes up is if Anya leaves the bed.. makes sense.. What a cute ending.. love Tasha..

Keeps making me think of that mousekewitz gal though.. XDD
Britney628 chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
This story is great! As much as all your stories have had me interested and excited about what's going to happen next, this one I've got to say has them all beat so far(I think).
DimitrisDuchess chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
yayness! OMFG! What a great ending, or as Grandmama would say; a perfect beginning.. :D I love Dimitri, that sly man..
Britney628 chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
Somehow I knew it would turn out like this! You have the right to be that happy with it. Very sweet, very romantic and still in character. You never cease to amaze me.

Just when Anya thought she couldn't love him more...
juddlegirl chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Im not the best at this review thing, but ill give it a shot.

Thats so depressing! Those two are perfect for each other.
DimitrisDuchess chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Dimitri totally PWNS This prick.. to be nice.. .XD

Haha, the getting dizzy.. so not the boat or spinning..tis love..
DimitrisDuchess chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
*sets down huge harpoon*

Aw man... I just had it polished too..

OMFG, he finally had her only to let her go..

Damn, if I were Anya I'd be furious..