Reviews for SasuHina
I hope he gets his sight back
Why have I not discover this story earlier? It's well articulated and addicting. I'm currently on chapter 14 and I'm in awe that Sasuke admits that he wants to see Hinata. Im assuming he wants his sight for this reason yet I know this might not be the case since the summary of the story indicates otherwise. I'll find out soon, looking forward in finishing the story.
Very nice, I too agree that they stay true to characters. It's quite amazing that I'm reading this story now considering that it was written like 9 years ago. Thank you for putting substance behind Hinata's character compared to the canon.
freyja0taku chapter 27 . 4/28
Love this story! It's interesting and the pace is great that I kept on reading it to the very end. The balance of conversation and description is awesome too. Tbh, I wouldn't even notice that english is not your first language if you haven't mentioned it. I also thought it was serious drama or angst at first but then I was pleasantly proven wrong by the next chapters. It was hilarious.

The way you imagined how the characters act is IC. Or even if it wasn't, it's believable and lovable. And the clan thing interpreted as a family that didn't focus on preserving the bloodline was just amazing! It's the first time I encountered that kind of thinking regarding Uchiha clan and I don't think it'll be erased in my mind anytime soon.

Ahh I really love this. Would love to read more actually but you said you were more of an enclosed type of writer... so thank you very much for sharing this. It's really awesome. No regrets for sacrificing sleep to finish this. haha
Sasha chapter 27 . 3/8
No matter how many times I've read your story in those last years, I still love it. I find it really great.
EnchantedEllie chapter 13 . 1/7
OH MY EFFIN HEART. HAHAHAHAHAHA. "Tissue or my tongue?" HAHAHAHAHA. SASUKE YOU NAUGHTY UCHIHA YOU.
Dalisay08 chapter 26 . 9/17/2017
Neji is really sweet!
Dalisay08 chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
"just don't rape him" killed me hard xD
Their sibling relationship is so sweet!
Kirara chapter 27 . 7/25/2017
Wow! This right here is a hidden gem. Tbh, I passed this story a few time but never bothered to read it because of the title. Was expecting some poorly written slob passed off as fanfiction. Imagine my suprise when it turned to be so good that I marathoned-read it till the end. Please accept my apology for doubting this story and you! And you know what? Sasuhina is a perfect title for this fic simply because its Sasuhina!
P.S. A pervert Hinata is really a breath of fresh air. LOL
Hell Berry chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
this story was great, it was funny yet idk the right word for it lol well I never expected a pervert hinata but it made this story really interesting XD I hope that you made it longer tho, I'm curious about their children :3 even though there are misspellingsgrammar errors but oh well I'm not a grammar nazi so I'm not complaining about it, I just want to point it out. Eh well before I forgot it, I would like to say thank you for writing this interesting story! keep up the good work :D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2017
The more grammar/spelling mistakes there are in a fic, the lower the quality of the content usually is. That wasn't the case with this, so its makes so much sense that you wrote this in Lithuanian! Story is great so far and props for the great effort to translate!
sumire.syrup chapter 23 . 3/27/2017
hahah I love this fic so much! the Epilogue is probably my favorite. despite it being such a short chapter, so much was said and done in this chapter. i really enjoyed the latter chapters as well but felt it more appropriate to leave a review here since this one is definitely my favorite.
i really love the slow development between these two, it flowed.. not forced. i hope you keep writing! I'll admit i saw this fic years ago but was a bit turned off by the fic initially because the title was simply, Sasuhina. i'm one for technicalities. but having given it a chance now, i'm really glad i did. this was such a gem.
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 3/27/2017
i love that you didnt antagonize hiashi. I really enjoy the father-daughter relationship development.
sumire.syrup chapter 16 . 3/27/2017
wow. hinata is incredibly in-character and her rant was incredibly cute haha. i just had to comment on that
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Me: Yo hinata-chan , sasu - chan!
Hinata: hello . How have you been ?
Sasuke: grumbling something - stop calling me that brat.
Me: ehhhh?! why its perfect for you sasu -chan -smirking victoriously .
Hinata: giggling sweetly- so have you got got it with you.?
Sasuke: looking questionably ?- what ?
Me : Yes .here you go hinata chan - gives her a box and smiles sweetly-
Sasuke: stop calling my wife that brat. What is in that box.
Hinata : squels like a child- . Oh thank you thank you thank you. -hugs me -
Me : feeling sasuke boar holes on my back- I turn around and smirk and mouth jelous.
Sasuke: already infuriated takes the box and almost falls down.-anime style-
Hinata blushing takes the box and tells it is the special edition cinnamon rolls that comes only once a year and told me to (me refers to the person who is writing it) get it.
Hinata :I really wanted to have it sasuke.
Sasuke:you could have told me to get it.
Me: Ummm hinata told me you don t like sweet smell so you know I got it.
sasuke:ohh.