Reviews for SasuHina
This story is fan fiction gold. Loved every minute of it. You truly are a superstar for writing such an awesome piece.
Aww this was utterly adorable, it made me giggle like a little girl.
I love the nejihina in this but the SasuHina is even better. Totally incredibly awesome chapter! Especially the part where he kisses her.
i love your portrayal of Neji in this story, he's so sweet and Hinata is just adorable.
This was my first story on fan fiction years ago and I have to say that I still love it. Even after all these years I can't help but fall in love with this fic all over again. You made me ship SasuHina and I will never forget this treasure. I hoped that you'd write more sasuhinas but I guess that's just a pipe dream.
Jake Everett chapter 27 . 11/14
HOLY SHIT Naruto and Sakura are having a child, sweet better look and be named boruto
orca285 chapter 27 . 9/29
I really love this! I really wish you wrote another fic staring the twins, hinata and sasuke about theirfamily life or anything haha
Dalisay08 chapter 27 . 8/17
I love thisss
Fadingrace chapter 1 . 7/15
I think this story was actually one of the first ones I read. And I'm grateful I did. It's beautiful.
fhclause chapter 27 . 5/31
I love, love your fic. I've actually read this a few years back but I don't remember if I left a review. So, when I scoured around SasuHina fanfic in general, I thought to myself 'there's this one fic about a blind Sasuke. What's the name again?' There was one about a blind Sasuke alright, but as I read it, I felt something was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, the fanfic was awesome, but it gave a different feeling than this one. SO I searched and searched and lo and behold, the title of your fic is "SasuHina". (Google doesn't help when there a tons of SasuHina stuff as well XD)

What I was trying to say is, your SasuHina story is awesome that it can make people with a short term such as me to remember after years has passed by.
sa1moh chapter 27 . 4/2
I love this story soooo much. It's awesome I like the beginning and the whole story you are really talented at writing story 3
Ninja Unicorn chapter 13 . 2/29
Um... Hehe lol silly Sasuke-kun, tomatoes are fruits, not vegetables( ω )
Ninja Unicorn chapter 2 . 2/29
Why is Matsumoto Rangiku in this. When is saw her name, I was all like,"Wtf"
RyuuenXKai chapter 24 . 1/17
XD oh my god. I love this sasuke! Not even that way but still
DageRee chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
It's not the first time I read this story, but it's another time enjoyed it. And to know you writed it in two languages... well, it's something amazing.