Reviews for SasuHina
Dalisay08 chapter 27 . 8/17
I love thisss
Fadingrace chapter 1 . 7/15
I think this story was actually one of the first ones I read. And I'm grateful I did. It's beautiful.
fhclause chapter 27 . 5/31
I love, love your fic. I've actually read this a few years back but I don't remember if I left a review. So, when I scoured around SasuHina fanfic in general, I thought to myself 'there's this one fic about a blind Sasuke. What's the name again?' There was one about a blind Sasuke alright, but as I read it, I felt something was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, the fanfic was awesome, but it gave a different feeling than this one. SO I searched and searched and lo and behold, the title of your fic is "SasuHina". (Google doesn't help when there a tons of SasuHina stuff as well XD)

What I was trying to say is, your SasuHina story is awesome that it can make people with a short term such as me to remember after years has passed by.
sa1moh chapter 27 . 4/2
I love this story soooo much. It's awesome I like the beginning and the whole story you are really talented at writing story 3
Ninja Unicorn chapter 13 . 2/29
Um... Hehe lol silly Sasuke-kun, tomatoes are fruits, not vegetables( ω )
Ninja Unicorn chapter 2 . 2/29
Why is Matsumoto Rangiku in this. When is saw her name, I was all like,"Wtf"
RyuuenXKai chapter 24 . 1/17
XD oh my god. I love this sasuke! Not even that way but still
DageRee chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
It's not the first time I read this story, but it's another time enjoyed it. And to know you writed it in two languages... well, it's something amazing.
mariawalker112 chapter 27 . 11/26/2015
I really loved the aftermath it was pretty hilarious and also had fun reading this story so thanks for this wonderful story.
mariawalker112 chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
This Neji is the best compared to all the other Neji I've read and this story is really good so far.
anne chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
good fic. thanks for the read.

sasuxhina all the way
anne chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
haha - neji is funny. who knew neji can be funny.
Sasame dragneel chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Matsumoto rangiku she aint no ninja or patient she is a blonde big boobed talkative cana like shinigami
jane chapter 27 . 5/20/2015
depressed
Literallty lol
youknow the rest3333
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...