Reviews for SasuHina
The more grammar/spelling mistakes there are in a fic, the lower the quality of the content usually is. That wasn't the case with this, so its makes so much sense that you wrote this in Lithuanian! Story is great so far and props for the great effort to translate!
sumire.syrup chapter 23 . 3/27
hahah I love this fic so much! the Epilogue is probably my favorite. despite it being such a short chapter, so much was said and done in this chapter. i really enjoyed the latter chapters as well but felt it more appropriate to leave a review here since this one is definitely my favorite.
i really love the slow development between these two, it flowed.. not forced. i hope you keep writing! I'll admit i saw this fic years ago but was a bit turned off by the fic initially because the title was simply, Sasuhina. i'm one for technicalities. but having given it a chance now, i'm really glad i did. this was such a gem.
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 3/27
i love that you didnt antagonize hiashi. I really enjoy the father-daughter relationship development.
sumire.syrup chapter 16 . 3/27
wow. hinata is incredibly in-character and her rant was incredibly cute haha. i just had to comment on that
Me: Yo hinata-chan , sasu - chan!
Hinata: hello . How have you been ?
Sasuke: grumbling something - stop calling me that brat.
Me: ehhhh?! why its perfect for you sasu -chan -smirking victoriously .
Hinata: giggling sweetly- so have you got got it with you.?
Sasuke: looking questionably ?- what ?
Me : Yes .here you go hinata chan - gives her a box and smiles sweetly-
Sasuke: stop calling my wife that brat. What is in that box.
Hinata : squels like a child- . Oh thank you thank you thank you. -hugs me -
Me : feeling sasuke boar holes on my back- I turn around and smirk and mouth jelous.
Sasuke: already infuriated takes the box and almost falls down.-anime style-
Hinata blushing takes the box and tells it is the special edition cinnamon rolls that comes only once a year and told me to (me refers to the person who is writing it) get it.
Hinata :I really wanted to have it sasuke.
Sasuke:you could have told me to get it.
Me: Ummm hinata told me you don t like sweet smell so you know I got it.
sasuke:ohh.

Owari...
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2016
This story is fan fiction gold. Loved every minute of it. You truly are a superstar for writing such an awesome piece.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
Aww this was utterly adorable, it made me giggle like a little girl.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
I love the nejihina in this but the SasuHina is even better. Totally incredibly awesome chapter! Especially the part where he kisses her.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
i love your portrayal of Neji in this story, he's so sweet and Hinata is just adorable.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
This was my first story on fan fiction years ago and I have to say that I still love it. Even after all these years I can't help but fall in love with this fic all over again. You made me ship SasuHina and I will never forget this treasure. I hoped that you'd write more sasuhinas but I guess that's just a pipe dream.
Jake Everett chapter 27 . 11/14/2016
HOLY SHIT Naruto and Sakura are having a child, sweet better look and be named boruto
orca285 chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
I really love this! I really wish you wrote another fic staring the twins, hinata and sasuke about theirfamily life or anything haha
Dalisay08 chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
I love thisss
Fadingdaze chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I think this story was actually one of the first ones I read. And I'm grateful I did. It's beautiful.
fhclause chapter 27 . 5/31/2016
I love, love your fic. I've actually read this a few years back but I don't remember if I left a review. So, when I scoured around SasuHina fanfic in general, I thought to myself 'there's this one fic about a blind Sasuke. What's the name again?' There was one about a blind Sasuke alright, but as I read it, I felt something was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, the fanfic was awesome, but it gave a different feeling than this one. SO I searched and searched and lo and behold, the title of your fic is "SasuHina". (Google doesn't help when there a tons of SasuHina stuff as well XD)

What I was trying to say is, your SasuHina story is awesome that it can make people with a short term such as me to remember after years has passed by.