Reviews for Misa Misa
ginzuisho-hime chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really enjoyed the way you portrayed Misa in this fic. It was definitively different but in a very good way. I also like the bit of yoai. The ending was perfection
mdmdjd chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I didn't like the sexist view. But I did enjoy intlegent Misa-Misa.
legalizehumanity chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was. Awesome.

I loved it. Plain n simple.
sinkingsouth chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Haha~ Go Misa! :D
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Interestnig take on Misa's personality.
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
loved this, it was awesome. especially your writing style, and the way you delved into Misa's background, it gave her a lot more depth than other writer's do so well done!
ScoutS chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
it was very well written i didn't read all of it but the beginning was great
Rachel D chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
that was amazing. you should be a published author, you know you compare with sarah dessen? Maybe you've never heard of her, but you could be that good. Seriously.
Emery Board chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow. I found myself enjoying that a whole lot more than I thought I would. Well done on an excellent story.

"I don't even own the idea of a gay L and Light, for I'm sure someone has claimed it much earlier than I have."

With the handcuffs and the dialogue and the handcuffs and the constant back and forth and the handcuffs and the whole way Death Note is set up -and did I mention the handcuffs? -I'd say Ohba and Obata were among the first ;) But not by much.
Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh, wow, this has totally changed my pespective of Misa. I didn't really like her at first, just because of her personality. I didn't think she was an idiot, but...

Anyway, hank you. Intelligent-Misa doesn't exist in only your mind now.